hey techy??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hey techy??

Post by megatails5 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm

whats up with your signiture, besides the fact i cannot comprehend it. Whats it supposed to be??? Let me think Let me think Let me think

megatails5
Senior
Senior

Posts Posts : 228
Joined Joined : 2009-03-16
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows Vista 64bit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey techy??

Post by techy on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:48 am

Hello.

Well, I jst wanted to give a Gizmo look to my name & therefore I selected this signature. The main reason behind my signature is not me but my close friend who insisted me to use this signature . He suggested me to use/keep this signature . Although he is not much into computers but then his opinion means a lot to me . I also did'nt want to use any graphics or animation that time for my signature. The Glow in the signature signifies the energy/never say die attitude. Overall, its just my representation of never ending vibrantly energetic gizmo look of my name supported equally by My avatar which represents the energetic dancing on to the techno/trans tunes/beats. Hope I answered ur question. Enjoy!!!!!!! East Or West Geekpolice Is The Best. Thanks Smile Smile Thank You! Thank You!

EXPERIENCE IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO A MAN BUT IT IS WHAT A MAN DOES WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM

techy
LEET!
LEET!

Posts Posts : 1385
Joined Joined : 2008-11-03
OS OS : TRIPPLE BOOT WINDOWS 7 RC BUILD 7100, VISTA SP2, XP SP3,VIRTUAL PC BETA, XP MODE BETA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey techy??

Post by Doctor Inferno on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:43 am

I like the story behind. Cheesy Grin (sparkly

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

Doctor Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 12017
Joined Joined : 2007-12-26
OS OS : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum