On our old harddrive we had a Trojan virus and we had it professionally taken off and got a whole new computer and just tranfered our files. Recently a virus scanner has popped up with three new accounts of a trojan virus under Documents and Settings. I clicked on the button to delete the files but it said the computer had the possibility to crash if i did so. How are theses viruses getting on here and how do i get them off?
- Posts : 1
Joined : 2009-04-14
Operating System : Windows XP
- Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
- Double click DDS.scr to run
- When complete, DDS.txt will open.
- Save the report to your Desktop.
- Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt.
Manager | Tech Officer
- Posts : 34917
Joined : 2008-08-04
Operating System : XP SP3 Media Centre
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum