- Doctor InfernoAdministrator
Posts : 11976
OS : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
Protection : Kaspersky PURE and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Rubies : 105024
Likes : 4
This tutorial will show you how to create split archives with WinRAR.
1. Select the files you want for the split archives.
2. Right click the files and select Add to archive as shown below.
3. Under Split to volume, bytes, type the size you want for the split archive in bytes as shown:
4. For example if I want the split archives to be 10MB, I will type in 10000.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum