I have a laptop with Win Vista and it has the virus. I think I removed the virus with stopzilla, but I still cant use Win explorer, my computer, my documents or the control panel or anything. Is there anyway to fix this or do I have to reinstall vista?
- Posts : 1
Joined : 2009-03-16
Operating System : xp
Moving to malware removal.
- Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
- Double click DDS.scr to run
- When complete, DDS.txt will open.
- Save the report to your Desktop.
- Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt.
Manager | Tech Officer
- Posts : 34917
Joined : 2008-08-04
Operating System : XP SP3 Media Centre
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum