Hi, I followed all of the instructions on your site explaining how to get rid of ANG antivirus 09 by downloading and using Malwarebytes, but it still does not come off. Is there another alternative?
- Posts : 3
Joined : 2009-03-14
Operating System : Windows XP
- Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
- Double click DDS.scr to run
- When complete, DDS.txt will open.
- Save the report to your Desktop.
- Copy and paste DDS.txt back here, I don't need to see attach.txt.
Manager | Tech Officer
- Posts : 34917
Joined : 2008-08-04
Operating System : XP SP3 Media Centre
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum