help me help my friend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me help my friend!

Post by FaithCassita on 10th March 2009, 2:21 am

Hi,I have a friend who I referred to this forum, but she's not familiar with posting on forums and doesn't know to much about computers. I know you need all the logs and everything, but is there any simple way to get rid of the antivirus 2009 virus? I really want to help her but it's impossible because she's an army wife, hubby is deployed at the moment, and she's stationed in Alaska! Is there any way someone can help me? I tried to get her to run the hijackthis and send me the log so I can post for her, but she's just not familiar with this stuff and was confused. Her computer is really slow, crashing a lot and freezing a lot.

FaithCassita
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posts Posts : 52
Joined Joined : 2008-11-23
OS OS : Windows XP
Points Points : 29802
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help me help my friend!

Post by Doctor Inferno on 10th March 2009, 9:15 am

Hello there, we have a removal guide which gives pretty easy instructions on how to remove this infection, it can be found here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Let us know if there are any problems in removing this after following the guide.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have we helped you? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

Doctor Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 11976
Joined Joined : 2007-12-26
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
Protection Protection : Kaspersky PURE and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Points Points : 104630
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down