Cryptology

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Cryptology

Post by D4v1dH4ckm4n on Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:11 pm

Hi! I am a hacker of sorts, and as of now, I am learning to read and decode cryptology/cryptography. There's one problem. I need to decode some stuff, and I don't have a decoder program. If there are any programs out there, I would be happy if you could post them for me. Thanks. I have one program, but it only works for ROT13 files.

D4v1dH4ckm4n
Intermediate
Intermediate

Posts Posts : 74
Joined Joined : 2008-04-04
Points Points : 31685
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Cryptology

Post by Agent Cosmic on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:49 am

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for. Anyway, they are all freewares.

PalCrypt 2.1.1.9
PalCrypt 2.1.1.9 Build 1099 released. Encrypt/decrypt any file under the Microsoft Windows operating systems with the IDEA 128-bit key encryption algorithm which is stronger than both DES & Triple-DES. MD5 hash, SHA1 hash & RC4 encryption method are also supported for even stronger encryption. PalCrypt is very fast & very easy to use. Use it directly from the PalCrypt standard window or just right-click the file you want to encrypt and do it directly from the Windows explorer. Minor bugs in memory management fixed. This software is certified by softpedia.com. Please note that the IDEA encryption method is still uncracked, meaning that is one of the most powerful encryption algorithms (and that in case of password loss, your data cannot be recovered). The best of all is that, unlikely the majority of strong encryption software, PalCrypt continues to be free (and supported).

Code:
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/File_Encryption_Utilities/PalCrypt_Download.html

Encryption And Decryption 1.1
Sending sensitive messages and files over the Internet is like sending a postcard as all emails are transmitted in an unsecured form. Of course, you may believe that your personal email does not contain any private information, but everyone has got something to keep in secret. There is really only one way to protect your email privacy - using text encryption software. Want to send secure emails to your friends or partners so nobody can read them? Encryption and Decryption is easy-to-use text encryption freeware. Encryption And Decryption provides solution for both individuals and corporations. Using text encryption freeware you can easily encrypt and decrypt text (messages), so you can send emails from home or office in a safe way. Protect your privacy using free text encryption software.

Code:
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Misc__Encryption_Utilities/Encryption_And_Decryption_Download.html

CryptoExpert 2007 Lite 7.5.4
CryptoExpert Lite is a free encryption software. It uses an on-the-fly encryption system to encrypt and decrypt data. Data is stored in the encrypted form, but when it is requested by any application, it gets decrypted on-the-fly. Conversely, unencrypted data to be stored is encrypted instantaneously and then stored. The CryptoExpert system mounts a volume file to create a "virtual drive" that appears to applications and users like any other physical drive. Any data that the user attempts to write to this drive is intercepted by CryptoExpert, encrypted, and written to the volume file. Attempts to read from this volume are also intercepted, and the relevant data is read by CryptoExpert from the volume file, decrypted, and presented to the application trying to read the data.
Dismounting the CryptoExpert "virtual drive" ensures that data cannot be read from or written to it. All data is stored encrypted within the "container". As far as windows is concerned, there is a 'new' disk that has suddenly appeared. When the program exists or the volume is unmounted, the file system stays encrypted and there is absolutely no way anyone can recover/get the data without the pass phrase.

Code:
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/File_Encryption_Utilities/CryptoExpert_2007_Lite_Download.html

Agent Cosmic
Master
Master

Posts Posts : 3269
Joined Joined : 2008-03-07
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows 7
Protection Protection : ESET Smart Security
Points Points : 50422

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D4v1dH4ckm4n on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:08 am

I'm looking for a program that can decode encrypted phrases or whatever you want to call them. But, I will check those programs out. They all work for windows xp, right?

D4v1dH4ckm4n
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D4v1dH4ckm4n on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:12 am

I also need stuff that works with source code, so like a source code cryptography decryptor. Long name....hehe.

D4v1dH4ckm4n
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Cosmic on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:40 am

I'm sorry, I'm not really that kind of hacker guy. I do more about memory editing. I don't think I can help you in this.

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

Agent Cosmic
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D4v1dH4ckm4n on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Memory editing? What's that?

D4v1dH4ckm4n
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Cosmic on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:03 am

Take for example, if I want 100 golds instead of 10 golds in a game. I just need to find the address for the gold then change it to 100. I'm still in the process of learning.

Agent Cosmic
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D4v1dH4ckm4n on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:49 am

Oh cool. So you could like hack into any game website and do that? Awesome.

D4v1dH4ckm4n
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Cosmic on Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:47 am

Yeah, but finding the address and bypassing is the difficult part. But some can only be done by packet editing.

Agent Cosmic
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by D4v1dH4ckm4n on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Hey, do you know of any case sensitive text editors?? I need it for hacking and stuff.

D4v1dH4ckm4n
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Cosmic on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:19 am

No I don't, sorry.

Agent Cosmic
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down