Argh, help please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Argh, help please!

Post by restrung on 21st February 2009, 8:24 pm

NEVERMIND, I FIGURED IT OUT THANK GOD. i don't know how to delete this though, so sorry for wasting a post!

I have one main computer with the modem and stuff and then I am trying to connect two other computers wirelessly to that. I am having some major difficulties though. One computer has wifi built in and the other I am using a linksys wireless-g adapter. I can only have one computer connected at a time though! Either the wifi computer can be connected or the adapter computer can be connected. When I have the adapter computer connected, then on my wifi computer it doesn't show my main computer where the modem is. If I have my wifi computer connected, then nothing shows up at all on the adapter computer.

This is what is causing it...on the Linksys router there is a little button you have to press so the adapter computer can connect to it. It turns from white to blinking white and then back to white. When it is on white, my adapter computer can connect. When it is on orange or whatever then my wifi computer can connect. Is there a way to have it on orange but still be able to have my adapter computer work?!

I know this is so confusing but any help I can get I would appreciate it so much. Indifferent or Blank

restrung
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 48
Joined Joined : 2008-12-14
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows XP & Windows Vista
Points Points : 29189
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Argh, help please!

Post by Digitalocksmith on 22nd February 2009, 2:00 am

Glad you sorted it......can you share your solution with us?

Digitalocksmith
Leader
Leader

Posts Posts : 625
Joined Joined : 2007-12-22
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows 7 Ultimate x64 beta 1 (build 7048) - Testing Bluewhite64 Linux 12.2
Points Points : 48961
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum