- Doctor Inferno
Posts : 11976
OS : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
Protection : Kaspersky PURE and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Rubies : 105097
Likes : 7
1. Open Internet Explorer On the right side, select Tools then select Internet Options as shown below.
2. Go to the Security tab and click the Custom level button as shown below.
3. Scroll down, under Active Scripting >> Select Enable.
1. Open Firefox and on the Menu bar at the top click Tools then click Options as shown below.
1. Open Safari and click the Gear icon at the top right. Then click Preferences as shown below.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum