1. Open Internet Explorer On the right side, select Tools then select Internet Options as shown below.
2. Go to the Security tab and click the Custom level button as shown below.
3. Scroll down, under Active Scripting >> Select Enable.
1. Open Firefox and on the Menu bar at the top click Tools then click Options as shown below.
1. Open Safari and click the Gear icon at the top right. Then click Preferences as shown below.
Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!
Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
- The GeekPolice
- Posts : 12017
Joined : 2007-12-27
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum