Windows 7 BSOD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows 7 BSOD

Post by SA8TER21 on Tue 18 Dec 2012, 8:41 pm

Ok so Iv had this computer for quite some time and its not given me any problems. A friend of mine his dad didnt like the Antec 1100 case that he had bought so I ended up with it and switched out all my hardware in my computer from my Antec 302 case to the 1100. After like a day I started to get some blue screening randomly didnt matter what I was doing. I reinstalled windows and still the problem persisted.

Iv run memtest and did Intel Burn for like 10 mins and everything seems to be fine in it. Tried a different graphics card and still BSOD.

What problems do you think Im getting? I do have some pictures I took on my phone of the blue screens Iv been getting. One time and only one time I got a blue screen where it said hardware malfunction then went to the standard BSOD.

specs are

Asus P5K
Q6600
GTX 275

Please help Im gonna rebuild on my tax return but for the next few months Id like to not blue screen everyday around 5 times.

SA8TER21

Newbie Surfer
Newbie Surfer

Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows 7 BSOD

Post by Jan2011 on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 2:52 am

I would swap out the power supply (PSU). They are often the cause of random blue screens. RAM is another cause of random blue screens. You may want to just reseat the RAM. That sometimes works.

Jan2011

Advanced Surfer
Advanced Surfer

Operating System : xp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ImaBrokeDude on Thu 27 Dec 2012, 5:41 am

Could you please provide me with the said images you took?

ImaBrokeDude

Rookie Surfer
Rookie Surfer

Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium, Ubuntu, Windows 8 Release Preview

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: