Itunes artwork won't sync to ipod, help!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Itunes artwork won't sync to ipod, help!!

Post by kindakooky on 17th November 2012, 10:19 pm

Since i updated to the latest version of itunes i have realised that almost all of my album artwork, bar about 3 or 4 random single songs and a couple of albums, have disappeared from my 4th gen ipod touch. All of the artwork for my music still remains in my itunes library, i've gone through a couple of whole albums to make sure that the artwork is still there for every song on that particular album and sure enough it is, but i've just tried syncing it again and it has made no difference. Anyone got any idea what's going on and how i can fix it? I hate not having my artwork on my ipod!

kindakooky
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 12
Joined Joined : 2010-08-07
OS OS : Vista
Points Points : 23234
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Itunes artwork won't sync to ipod, help!!

Post by Jan2011 on 18th November 2012, 4:03 pm

Here's a thought that may work. Try deleting a few of them on the iTouch and resyncing. That should force the ones you deleted to be re-installed. Maybe the art work will show up.

Jan2011
Leader
Leader

Posts Posts : 617
Joined Joined : 2011-01-17
OS OS : xp
Points Points : 25615

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kindakooky on 20th November 2012, 10:48 pm

@Jan2011 wrote:Here's a thought that may work. Try deleting a few of them on the iTouch and resyncing. That should force the ones you deleted to be re-installed. Maybe the art work will show up.

Tried that, didn't make a blind bit of difference.

Something i thought of - the first time i synced my ipod after installing this new version of itunes, for some reason it decided to wipe all my music off of my ipod. Once i managed to get all my music back on my ipod, it was only a few days after this that i noticed that most of my artwork had disappeared from my ipod. Could that have anything to do with it, or is this just some bug that itunes needs to fix?

kindakooky
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 12
Joined Joined : 2010-08-07
OS OS : Vista
Points Points : 23234

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seeker1437 on 30th December 2012, 8:59 pm

@kindakooky wrote:Since i updated to the latest version of itunes i have realised that almost all of my album artwork, bar about 3 or 4 random single songs and a couple of albums, have disappeared from my 4th gen ipod touch. All of the artwork for my music still remains in my itunes library, i've gone through a couple of whole albums to make sure that the artwork is still there for every song on that particular album and sure enough it is, but i've just tried syncing it again and it has made no difference. Anyone got any idea what's going on and how i can fix it? I hate not having my artwork on my ipod!

I believe that an update with the metadata format also known as ID3, is incompatible with the your 4th Gen iTouch device.

Never underestimate the power of Pie.

Seeker1437
Developer
Developer

Posts Posts : 155
Joined Joined : 2012-09-08
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows 10 Pro & Windows Server 2012 R2, iOS 10, Android 5.0 & 6.0, MacOS Sierra
Protection Protection : Nod32 Internet Security, MBAM
Points Points : 16166

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top