GeekPolice
Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

From "wow" to "whoa" - we're teaching practical technology and helping others with tech support. Join our family here!

You are viewing the forum as a "Guest" which doesn't give you member privileges to ask questions or post comments.

Take 30 seconds to register or log in below and unlock the limitations of this website to discover new computer knowledge!

TOSHIBA FACTORY RESTORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOSHIBA FACTORY RESTORE

Post by PADDY GO GO on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi Im new to the forum. Recently my laptop has started to act up. 1. It won't let me burn dvds, I can watch them but burn No. 2. My recycle bin won't operate properly everything is being Permantently deleted. 3 The laptop its self is slow overall. I have enquired locally about getting all these things fixed but I am getting quoted mega fees. The laptop is a L300. Can I do any of this stuff myself and is it complicated one computer firm mentioned to me that I would need a complete Factory Restore. That sounds very serious to me or are they trying to get their arm in ( if you know what I mean ). All or any advise would be very welcome.

Paddy Go Go.

PADDY GO GO
Beginner
Beginner

# Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TOSHIBA FACTORY RESTORE

Post by PADDY GO GO on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 pm

@PADDY GO GO wrote:Hi Im new to the forum. Recently my laptop has started to act up. 1. It won't let me burn dvds, I can watch them but burn No. 2. My recycle bin won't operate properly everything is being Permantently deleted. 3 The laptop its self is slow overall. I have enquired locally about getting all these things fixed but I am getting quoted mega fees. The laptop is a L300. Can I do any of this stuff myself and is it complicated one computer firm mentioned to me that I would need a complete Factory Restore. That sounds very serious to me or are they trying to get their arm in ( if you know what I mean ). All or any advise would be very welcome.

Paddy Go Go.

BUMP

PADDY GO GO
Beginner
Beginner

# Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top