GeekPolice
Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

From "wow" to "whoa" - we're teaching practical technology and helping others with tech support. Join our family here!

You are viewing the forum as a "Guest" which doesn't give you member privileges to ask questions or post comments.

Take 30 seconds to register or log in below and unlock the limitations of this website to discover new computer knowledge!

ComboFix Quarantine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ComboFix Quarantine

Post by vaughn_k on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:46 pm

GeekPolice - Attached are all files, including results from a combofix run. There are 11 ComboFix Quarantine results! I an not certain if I have a virus with 11 Combofix Quarantine entries. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you...Vaughn !:-)

vaughn_k
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ComboFix Quarantine

Post by Dr Jay on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Hello!

I'd be happy to help. However, the logs are not appearing on my end. Maybe just post the full text in your next reply...that should help. Smile

Dr. Jay (DJ)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Jay
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ComboFix Quarantine

Post by vaughn_k on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Unfortunately the forum software would not take all reports in the body of the post. It said that it was too large! Thank you. Also the attachment of all reports.txt does not seem to transfer even though it is only 100kb in size. Go figure. I tried to send it 2X. Your help is greatly appreciated. Vaughn !:-)

vaughn_k
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ComboFix Quarantine

Post by Dr Jay on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm

I saw your other post. It didn't work. You can't attach it.

Please copy and paste the log to a forum post instead of attaching it.

If you want to attach anything, use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr. Jay (DJ)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Jay
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top