acer laptop to tv screen need settings help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

acer laptop to tv screen need settings help

Post by suzonka on Sun 25 Dec 2011, 10:54 pm

I cant seem to get my acer lap top with an vga adapter for an and s cable to my phillips TV. then I tried the yell ,White , red, RC cables also coming out of the vga adaptor WITHOUT THE S CABLE TO THE TV AND STILL NO cloned picture to my Phillips TV so what settings do I need to set on my acer LAP TOP to make it send the signal to my TV ,I toggled fn and f5 and got 2 small boxes to pop up how ever Im stuck here ,whats the next step,or should I try to plug the rc cables into the green, blue ,red input jacks in the rear of my phillips TV ?

Last edited by suzonka on Mon 26 Dec 2011, 7:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more information,plus spelling)

suzonka

Rookie Surfer
Rookie Surfer

Operating System : windows 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: acer laptop to tv screen need settings help

Post by tysonvid on Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:10 pm

Try this. Make sure you have the drivers installed for the video card installed in the laptop.

Then, instead of using the hotkeys, right click on the screen and go into the settings and choose your options.

Also, if the manufacturer of the video card in your laptop has software that was installed when the drivers were installed, you can try using that software directly to extend your signal.

tysonvid

Newbie Surfer
Newbie Surfer

Operating System : Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum