Aprius' Friend who has the comp issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aprius' Friend who has the comp issues

Post by nevandyke on Wed 20 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm the friend, I finally figured the registration out. I'm running ESET now, it's taking forever haha. But I will post the log here once it's finished and attach the file.

Also, most of my problem now is that i get "Cannot run program because [insert name here].dll file is missing. Or it will just say error [name].dll file not found. Some .exe programs will still open even with error but some won't start at all with no errors. I'm just really confused. The scan hasn't detected anything so far, I'm not sure if the virus is the problem anymore. I just think there's a lot of crucial .dll files missing even though I restored, I'm not sure if I can get them back.

Update:

Computer started lagging really bad and freezing up during scan. Turned off Windows Defender which I see now it said might affect the performance of ESET. Trying again.

UPDATE:

It froze at the same spot about. 46% again, I couldn't do anything else probably ran out of RAM or something which I find unlikely but I guess it's possible. (I have an Asus gaming laptop) I'll try running it by itself overnight tonight when I go to bed and will update tomorrow with hopefully the log.

Last edited by nevandyke on Wed 20 Jul 2011, 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 2)

nevandyke

Unborn
Unborn

Operating System : Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aprius' Friend who has the comp issues

Post by Belahzur on Thu 21 Jul 2011, 10:44 pm

Hello.
Please read here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post the requested logs in your next post.

@RealBelahzur - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur

Manager | Tech Officer
Manager | Tech Officer

Operating System : XP SP3 Media Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nevandyke on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 7:08 pm

My logs already have been posted by my friend, they are in the thread provided.

Also somehow I fixed it. Don't ask me how I did a lot of file moving, deleting, backing up and partioned my external drive, deleted it then created a new partion and emptied my recycle bin so I'm not sure what fixed it but the problems are gone seemingly.

As of now, I need no more assistance.

nevandyke

Unborn
Unborn

Operating System : Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top