ms removal tool..serious problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ms removal tool..serious problem

Post by cvs2004 on 10th April 2011, 3:56 pm

I have been stuck with this virus and I have access to the internet with IE. firefox is totally disabled. I have tried using malwarebytes and rkill that was on my computer, didnt work. I tried downloading anti-malware and rkill and that both failed. I went to a clean computer and downloaded both on a cd and also an external hard-drive and both failed. Evertime I tried to open in task mgr a file named jig.exe always opens instead. I have also tried opening these files in safe mode and that doesnt work either. I am running out of ideas here and could really use some help. when I took the cd and the hard drive to a clean computer it opened.

cvs2004
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1
Joined Joined : 2011-04-10
OS OS : windows xp
Points Points : 20713
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ms removal tool..serious problem

Post by Belahzur on 10th April 2011, 4:29 pm

Hello.

Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34918
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Points Points : 245111
# Likes # Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top