Please help =(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help =(

Post by uknown4321 on Wed 23 Feb 2011, 12:32 pm

Okay so lets start off. I have done the correct procedure to supposedly get all the malware and spyware off my computer.
It did not work so i am sorry to ask but can someone please help.

Recent problems.
1.Firefox crashes almost every time i go to a new web page. Then a report comes up.

2. Interface has changed a little on it. When i scroll over my toolbar it shows up differently

3. Page sometimes just randomly changes to an Ad page. Not really a pop up but the page changes and i have to hit skip to go back to where i originally was.

4.Random words on pages turn green and whenever i scroll over them a little text box pops up with an ad in it.

5. There is a lightbulb next to these green words.

Please help my McAfee isnt fighting it and neither it the program you all recommended under under the FLV tube post. I would really really really appreciate some help. Thanks a lot.

P.S. Where it says "skip" for the pop up link it also says "advertise here" and then this website pops up.

Operating System : windows7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help =(

Post by Belahzur on Thu 24 Feb 2011, 12:40 pm

Download OTL by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

@RealBelahzur - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Manager | Tech Officer
Manager | Tech Officer

Operating System : XP SP3 Media Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum