Page 1 of 2
I did a system restore on my dell windows xp and now I can not get it to reboot,,I get the options window,,click on any option and get the same response,,STOP,OXOOOOOO7B,OXCOOOOOO34,OXOOOOOOOO,OXOOOOOOOO,,I have tried inserting the Windows XP CD but nothing happens,,what the heck did I do?
Follow next steps:
- When you turn on your computer, press DELETE on keyboard to enter BIOS settings.
- Find Boot Devices and put DVD/CD Rom as First Boot Device.
- Find Sata AHCI mode and put it to IDE mode. Press F10 to Save and press Y to accept.
- Put your Windows XP CD in your DVD/CD Rom and start your computer.
- When you get message - Press any key to boot from CD.. press anything you want on your keyboard.
- Let your Setup to begin, do not press anything.
- When you receive the message to press R to repair Windows by using the Recovery Console, press the R key.
- Select the Windows installation that you want, and then type the administrator password when prompted.
- At the recovery console command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
- When your computer finish, type exit and press Enter. Your computer should restart now.
I will do this as soon as I get back to my main computer,and will let you know the results,Thank You!
I have tried to start and push delete,,nothing happens and I get the same problem,,it just won't let me do a thing,,not responding at all,,keeps going back to boot options then the blue screen message
I can get on the setup menu if that is any help
now the message reads,stop:oxoooooo7B (oxF89EC528,oxcooooo34,oxoooooooo.oxoooooooo)
Do you have laptop or PC ? Because entering BIOS is not same for every model of computer.
It is a Dell PC Intel Celeron Processor: 2.53 GHz Level 2 Cache; 256 KB Integrated....BIOS Version A01 Service Tag FCNYHB1,,Dell Series DE051..that's all in info it will give me
Press F2 instead of DELETE key. After that follow all other steps.
well now I have windows pro and Home edition,,but can't get home at all and pro will not connect to the internet,,can I do a full recovery without a disk? all I have is the pro disk,never got a disk with the PC
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 2
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum