xp antimalware / trojan - BNK.Win32.keylogger.gen / Backdoor:Win32/cycbotB

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved xp antimalware / trojan - BNK.Win32.keylogger.gen / Backdoor:Win32/cycbotB

Post by chips on 18th November 2010, 7:06 am

Okay, this is not my computer...this is a computer for a none profit organization that is in dire need of help and I just don't know how to help them. It was recommended to ask for your help. The issue is that this computer has some sort of virus or viruses...what pops up first is xp Antilmalware and then it lists a number of viruses that it claims this computer has...then it tries to get you to buy this xp antimalware to remove them all. Please tell me what to do to clean this computer for them...thank you so much for your time...Lana

chips
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 36
Joined Joined : 2010-11-18
OS OS : Windows 7
Points Points : 22597
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: xp antimalware / trojan - BNK.Win32.keylogger.gen / Backdoor:Win32/cycbotB

Post by Belahzur on 19th November 2010, 12:49 am

Hello.

Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34918
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Points Points : 245111
# Likes # Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top