GeekPolice
Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

From "wow" to "whoa" - we're teaching practical technology and helping others with tech support. Join our family here!

You are viewing the forum as a "Guest" which doesn't give you member privileges to ask questions or post comments.

Take 30 seconds to register or log in below and unlock the limitations of this website to discover new computer knowledge!

alligator shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alligator shoes

Post by POG on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 am

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!"

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, when he spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he saw a huge 9-foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She took aim, killed the creature, and with a great deal of effort hauled it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watched in amazement. Just then, the blonde flipped the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Darnit, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!"

POG
Intermediate
Intermediate

# Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: alligator shoes

Post by Biglowz on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 am

LoLs!! Nice one!

My wish.. Taemos~
I can dream can't I?

Credits to crappynco

Biglowz
Leader
Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by POG on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:14 am

hahahx thanks

POG
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Cosmic on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:51 am

Oh dang it! I'll feel pissed if I saw her.

FunSubstance is the place to go for daily entertainment.

Agent Cosmic
Master
Master

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top