malware / Virus after installing FLV tube player !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

malware / Virus after installing FLV tube player !

Post by hetenteen on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:54 am

EDIT - Doctor Inferno

People infected with a virus or malware after installing FLV Tube Player, please follow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] guide to remove it.

If it doesn't work, please read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and we'll help you for free.

Unfortunately I'm back again...

my brother his girlfriend's laptop is probably infected with a big virus , she was trying to install FLV tube player and after it was installed it asked to install it again ( probably the virus then ?)

now when you turn on the laptop a window comes and says something about Dr malware remove and after a while the whole laptop goes crazy.
Can anyone help me or tell me what to do ?
did a scan with AVG but it can't remove it.

many thanks in advance ,

cheers.

hetenteen
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: malware / Virus after installing FLV tube player !

Post by Dr Jay on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello, and welcome to GeekPolice.

Please note the following information about the malware forum:
  • Only Tech Officers, Global Moderators, Administrators, and Malware Advisors are allowed to give advice on removing malware from your computer.
  • From this point on, please do not make any more changes to your computer; such as install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc. - unless advised by the staff I noted above.
  • Please do not ask for help elsewhere (in this site or other sites). Doing so can result in system changes, which may not show up in the logs you post.
  • If you have already asked for help somewhere, please post the link to the topic you were helped.
  • We try our best to reply quickly, but for any reason we do not reply in two days, do one of two things:

Reply to this topic with the word BUMP, or
    see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

• Lastly, keep in mind that we are volunteers, so you do not have to pay for malware removal. Persist in this topic until its close, and your computer is declared clean.

• [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    If you encounter problems running the RescueDisk, you can get further assistance at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
If you are not sure how to burn an image, please read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you need a FREE utility to burn the ISO image, download and use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Let me know how it goes.

Dr. Jay (DJ)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Jay
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hetenteen on Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:10 am

Bump

hetenteen
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Jay on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Dr. Jay (DJ)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr Jay
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hetenteen on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm

well to someone who isn't familiar with all those virus removals and all it wasn't very clear what to do at all , but nevermind , I went to a store with the laptop , she needed him for school this week.
thanks anyway .. I guess.
topic closed Smile

hetenteen
Intermediate
Intermediate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Jay on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:49 am

Pay for it there, pay nothing here...keep that in mind.

=>CLOSED as requested.

Dr. Jay (DJ)

Dr Jay
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top