help me plz as i cant get i to my computer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help me plz as i cant get i to my computer

Post by yvettedavis@bigpond.com on 26th April 2010, 6:44 am

hi how can i get in to my computer as i was trying to get my computer to do to screens and i think i have tick the wrong box how do i take it bake as all i get now is a black screen and i see my mouse also i tryed puting my passworkd in to the computer to try to get in but all i get is a lot of squres

yvettedavis@bigpond.com
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 14
Joined Joined : 2009-06-06
OS OS : xp
Points Points : 27459
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help me plz as i cant get i to my computer

Post by yvettedavis@bigpond.com on 26th April 2010, 8:39 am

my problem is i change something in my computer.. in the display properties then i click the "settings" and i click the "advance" then something open i click the "adapter" tab then i click the "properties" and accidentaly i change it to disable..

and then after that i just restart my computer .. until the windows loading and after that i just ended a black screen..i wait for a few seconds and then suddenly i hear something .. i heared the windows start up sounds..and i wait again and its still black screen so i tried shutting down and restarting the computer with the short cut keys.. "windows key" then the "U" button and "R" button .. and its succesfully restart my pc.. but after the windows loading it goes black again.. and again i hear the windows start up sound...

and thats my problem.. now i would need to enabled the setting again without seeing a thing.. or reset my graphic card but i dont know how to... pls help me .. i dont know what to do..pls help me .. =(

yvettedavis@bigpond.com
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 14
Joined Joined : 2009-06-06
OS OS : xp
Points Points : 27459

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PseFrank on 26th April 2010, 11:24 am

Hello Yvette,

I'm uncertain as to what your exact problem is, but I would suggest that you try Last known good configuration .

To do this your computer must first of all be switched off.

1) Turn on your computer as you would normally.

2) As soon as you have turned on your computer start tapping the F8 key on your keyboard. Keep tapping the F8 key until a window appears giving you different starting options.

At the top of the list will be Safe Mode. Look down the list until you see.........Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked)

3) Using the arrow keys on your keyboard click the down arrow until Last Known Good Configuration is highlighted.

Press the Enter key on your keyboard.

Your computer should now start as normal. Please let me know if this works for you.

PseFrank
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 2
Joined Joined : 2010-04-08
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows XP Pro
Points Points : 24381

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raymondo101 on 7th May 2010, 10:05 am

Try This Start computer press F8 start in "Safe Mode" go into device manager and uninstall display adapter restart computer normally it should be okay.

raymondo101
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 5
Joined Joined : 2010-05-07
OS OS : vista home basic 32bit
Points Points : 24123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: