This tutorial will show you how to take a screenshot and attach it to your posts.
Taking the screenshot
1. Press the PrtSc/SysRq at the top of your keyboard (look at illustration below)
2. Open MS Paint by going to Start >> All programs >> Accessories >> Paint.
3. Press Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot goes into paint.
4. Save your picture as JPG or PNG.
Uploading/attatching the screenshot
1. You need to upload an image to an image host. We have a special plugin for you to upload images as shown the picture:
It can be found above the message box where you type replies or post new topics.
2. A pop-out box will appear when you click the button as shown below:
3. Click the Browse button and browse for the screenshot on your computer. Click the Host it button to start uploading.
4. After the image is uploaded, you will see 2 links:
Copy the second link.
5. Now click the button and paste the link you just copied and your image will be shown.
* When you register an account with us, a Servimg account will also be created with your registration email address and password
Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!
Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
- The GeekPolice
- Posts : 12017
Joined : 2007-12-27
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
lol, you can just use uploadscreenshot.com... you just printscreen and paste to the front page's java applet. way easier than going through all this.
hope this helps!
hope this helps!
- Posts : 1
Joined : 2010-05-05
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate
- Posts : 8
Joined : 2010-06-07
Operating System : Windows 7 and XP
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum