Trojan? winupdsvc.exe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trojan? winupdsvc.exe

Post by Iris on 8th March 2010, 4:25 pm

My computer has been slightly slow than average lately but I had always though that it has something to do with the lack of free space in my D drive (on average it has less than 10% free space, approximately 6GB. But my C drive has 49% free space, i.e almost 13GB ). Earlier today I did a scan using Trend Micro housecall full system scan and it informed me that there is a trojan (troj lethic.sma) in my computer.This file, winupdsvc.exe is identified as the trojan and it is located here: C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService

I then submitted the file to Kaspersky online file scanner and it told me that the file was infected with Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Refroso.gc

I'm quite reluctant to remove the winupdsvc.exe file because it might be false positive. Moreover there is no visible sign of Trojan infection on my computer.

Therefore I hope that you can help me to identify if this is really a trojan and if that's the case I hope you can tell me how to remove it.

Here's my HijackThis log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:03:03 AM, on 09-Mar-10
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Unable to get Internet Explorer version!
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ICO.EXE
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKWnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
C:\Program Files\PowerPanel\Program\PcfMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\PSNotes\psn.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\KHAL2\KHALMNPR.EXE
C:\Program Files\PU Alarm Clock\Puac.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\YzShadow\YzShadow.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\Iris\LOCALS~1\Temp\HouseCall\housecall.bin
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
D:\Workspace\winlogon.scr

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LinkId=69157
O2 - BHO: IE7Pro - {00011268-E188-40DF-A514-835FCD78B1BF} - C:\Program Files\IEPro\iepro.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program

Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program

Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program

Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat

7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HKSERV.EXE] C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKserv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ezSP_Px.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Mouse Suite 98 Daemon] ICO.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIModeChange] Ati2mdxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\vptray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0

\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TransBar] C:\Program Files\TransBar\TransBar.exe /s
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: E-Flyer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\E-Flyer\E-Flyer.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: E-Flyer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\E-Flyer\E-Flyer.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: E-Flyer.lnk = C:\Program Files\Sony\E-Flyer\E-Flyer.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Post-it Notes.lnk = C:\Program Files\PSNotes\psn.exe
O4 - Startup: PU Alarm Clock.lnk = C:\Program Files\PU Alarm Clock\Puac.exe
O4 - Startup: Task Manager.lnk = C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
O4 - Startup: YzShadow.lnk = C:\Program Files\YzShadow\YzShadow.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe

Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O4 - Global Startup: PowerPanel.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0

\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0

\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat

7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat

7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0

O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: IE7Pro Grab and Drag - {000002a3-84fe-43f1-b958-f2c3ca804f1a} - C:\Program

Files\IEPro\iepro.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: IE7Pro Grab and Drag - {000002a3-84fe-43f1-b958-f2c3ca804f1a} - C:\Program

Files\IEPro\iepro.dll
O9 - Extra button: IE7Pro Preferences - {0026439F-A980-4f18-8C95-4F1CBBF9C1D8} - C:\Program

Files\IEPro\iepro.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: IE7Pro Preferences - {0026439F-A980-4f18-8C95-4F1CBBF9C1D8} - C:\Program

Files\IEPro\iepro.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4

\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network

Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} -

C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program

Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program

Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://vaio-online.sony.com/
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) -

O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) -

O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} -

O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems

Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe Active File Monitor (AdobeActiveFileMonitor) - Unknown owner - C:\Program

Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsFileAgent.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: DefWatch - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common

Files\Logishrd\Bluetooth\LBTServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Client (Norton AntiVirus Server) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1

\SYMANT~1\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: Photoshop Elements Device Connect (PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect) - Unknown owner -

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe
O23 - Service: services32 update service - Unknown owner - C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\winupdsvc.exe (file

missing)
O23 - Service: Sony SPTI Service (SPTISRV) - Sony Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SONYSH~1

\AVLib\Sptisrv.exe

--
End of file - 9661 bytes

Iris
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 22
Joined Joined : 2008-12-30
OS OS : Windows XP Pro SP3
Points Points : 29143
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trojan? winupdsvc.exe

Post by Belahzur on 8th March 2010, 4:58 pm

Hello.

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

O23 - Service: services32 update service - Unknown owner - C:\Documents and settings\Iris\winupdsvc.exe (file missing)

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34918
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Points Points : 245111
# Likes # Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 8th March 2010, 5:38 pm

Hello and thank you for replying.

I didn't expect there's so many infected files hidden in my computer. Here's the mbam log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3838
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

09-Mar-10 1:26:29 AM
mbam-log-2010-03-09 (01-26-29).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 129789
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs\C:\WINDOWS\system32\memman.vxd (Rogue.sysCleaner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\memman.vxd (Rogue.sysCleaner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Temp\CSM107.tmp (Adware.RelevantKnowledge) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Temp\CSM117.tmp (Adware.RelevantKnowledge) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Temp\CSM118.tmp (Adware.RelevantKnowledge) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 8th March 2010, 6:52 pm

Hello.

Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by OldTimer to your Desktop.

• Close all windows and double click OTL.exe
  • Click Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted
  • It will produce two logs for you, one will pop up - OTL.txt, the other will be saved on your Desktop - Extras.txt. Post both logs in this thread.
  • You may need to use two posts to get it all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 9th March 2010, 5:29 am

I'm sorry for the extremely late reply; it was past midnight when I started this thread so I fell asleep after my previous post.

Here's the log from the file called Extra.txt:

OTL Extras logfile created on: 09-Mar-10 1:14:06 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.35.0 Folder = C:\\Documents and Settings\\Iris\\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: dd-MMM-yy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 67.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\\Program Files
Drive C: | 27.95 Gb Total Space | 14.69 Gb Free Space | 52.55% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 65.21 Gb Total Space | 13.19 Gb Free Space | 20.22% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ELYANAMAIDIN
Current User Name: Iris
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Classes\\]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\SOFTWARE\\Classes\\]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\\Program Files\\Firefox\\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Classes\\\\shell\\[command]\\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\OFFICE11\\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\OFFICE11\\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\\system32\\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\\system32\\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 1
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Security Center\\Monitoring\\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\SharedAccess\\Parameters\\FirewallPolicy\\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\SharedAccess\\Parameters\\FirewallPolicy\\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\SharedAccess\\Parameters\\FirewallPolicy\\StandardProfile\\GloballyOpenPorts\\List]

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\SharedAccess\\Parameters\\FirewallPolicy\\DomainProfile\\AuthorizedApplications\\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SYSTEM\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\SharedAccess\\Parameters\\FirewallPolicy\\StandardProfile\\AuthorizedApplications\\List]
"C:\\Program Files\\IEPro\\MiniDM.exe" = C:\\Program Files\\IEPro\\MiniDM.exe:*:Disabled:MiniDM -- (IE7Pro.com)
"C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent.exe" = C:\\Program Files\\uTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent -- (BitTorrent, Inc.)
"C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe" = C:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Uninstall]
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{015C5B35-B678-451C-9AEE-821E8D69621C}_is1" = PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181)
"{0BEDBD4E-2D34-47B5-9973-57E62B29307C}" = ATI Control Panel
"{0C34B801-6AEC-4667-B053-03A67E2D0415}" = Apple Application Support
"{0C826C5B-B131-423A-A229-C71B3CACCD6A}" = CDDRV_Installer
"{0EFC6259-3AD8-4CD2-BC57-D4937AF5CC0E}" = Symantec AntiVirus Client
"{24BC8B57-716C-444F-B46B-A3349B9164C5}_is1" = Aegisub 2.1.7
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216018FF}" = Java(TM) 6 Update 18
"{27337663-2619-11D4-99DC-0000F49094C7}" = Memory Stick Formatter
"{29A725D7-50B6-33D5-8FAC-239EFC439C96}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Language Pack - CHT
"{2FC1294D-6831-4423-99EF-8C3288223D87}" = VAIO Comfort Wallpaper
"{2FFE93F0-BB72-4E52-8761-354D1AAA9387}" = Sony Ericsson PC Suite 5.009.00
"{30642CE1-217B-40C0-92E2-6BF849599D9E}" = Network Smart Capture
"{3101CB58-3482-4D21-AF1A-7057FC935355}" = KhalInstallWrapper
"{3147661C-2807-49EC-B971-3B0F23D95018}" = VAIO DeepSea Wallpaper
"{32A3A4F4-B792-11D6-A78A-00B0D0160180}" = Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 18
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3B24B725-D81F-442D-8CE5-2AF05A4A4CC9}" = Music Visualizer Library 1.4.00
"{4D1D6640-CD43-4AD9-A52F-E48265DB28E0}" = VAIO BrightColor Wallpaper
"{5C29CB8B-AC1E-4114-8D68-9CD080140D4A}" = Sony USB Driver
"{62F33B80-6244-4A70-A233-0DA13B640364}" = OpenMG Secure Module 3.2
"{685BCC47-B8EC-45EC-BBCE-77DF2451502C}" = DVgate Plus
"{6990A2BF-D1D2-11D3-81BC-00609789C908}" = Sony Video Shared Library
"{71D6CE84-B7DC-4166-8E0D-56C1C37BFB5A}" = SonicStage 1.6.00
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{761C9026-14F0-4352-8658-934558272404}" = VAIO Edit Components
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7E20EFE6-E604-48C6-8B39-BA4742F2CDB4}" = Zune Desktop Theme
"{851C67EF-068A-4060-9EF5-2E3DDCD68382}" = Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0
"{88DA0A52-3372-4803-971A-ADFB961707E8}" = PictureGear Studio 2.0
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{92354E91-92E0-3C7D-A030-936F88E75451}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Language Pack SP1 - cht
"{936FADC9-C609-471A-B6F2-A33E2E660D1A}" = Sony Notebook Setup
"{93B80FB1-7A23-11D3-B250-00105A1F4184}" =
"{98E8A2EF-4EAE-43B8-A172-74842B764777}" = InterVideo WinDVD 4
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{9E165F73-B2C3-4ABD-A0FE-1D244A57779C}" = VAIO BrightBlue Wallpaper
"{A06275F4-324B-4E85-95E6-87B2CD729401}" = Windows Defender
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}" = QuickTime
"{A498D9EB-927B-459B-85D6-DD6EF8C2C564}" = erLT
"{AA171A69-F942-40DA-AE3A-EA91026A1CAE}" = VAIO Manual
"{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}" = Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A82000000003}" = Adobe Reader 8.2.1
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-800000000003}" = Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 8
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B6F7DBE7-2FE2-458F-A738-B10832746036}" = Microsoft Reader
"{BB311F54-39D6-4A03-8E18-053D1B2833D7}" = HotKey Utility
"{BF3B304B-8A18-452D-A19F-6012CA8418D7}" = SonicStage Mastering Studio 1.1
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C46A5F24-B91F-477C-B634-DB99A7D7792A}" = TablePCRT
"{C8C8387B-A98B-44E8-807A-1A9B7F51FFDA}" = Blaze Media Pro
"{CD95F661-A5C4-44F5-A6AA-ECDD91C240B7}" = WinZip 12.0
"{CE2121C6-C94D-4A73-8EA4-6943F33EE335}" = Picture Package Music Transfer
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D5068583-D569-468B-9755-5FBF5848F46F}" = Sony Picture Utility
"{DA34FE93-5DC5-48E0-ACC8-A5389E05BB51}" = iTunes
"{DCB53CB5-E82D-4F5E-BFE2-CBB200E19BEF}" = PowerPanel
"{DEBACE7E-5DD1-42DB-AFE7-2B60E7CC80A8}" = Microsoft GB18030 Support Package
"{EDFE2E1D-FF41-369C-9F54-86EFA9DB8833}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 Language Pack - CHT
"{EE7EB179-5AA2-4B28-AC92-5CBAAF82BA7F}" = SonicStage Mastering Studio Plugins 1.0
"{EF3D45BB-2260-4008-88EA-492E7744A9DF}" = Sony Utilities DLL
"{F29B21BD-CAA6-445F-8EF7-A7E2B9D8B14E}" = Logitech SetPoint
"Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional" = Adobe Acrobat 7.1.0 Professional
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"ATI Display Driver" = ATI Display Driver
"Blaze Media Pro" = Blaze Media Pro
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"CDisplay_is1" = CDisplay 1.8
"CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_8086&DEV_24C6&SUBSYS_816A104D" = SoftK56 Data Fax
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IE7Pro" = IE7Pro
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"KLiteCodecPack_is1" = K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 5.5.1
"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Language Pack SP1 - cht" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 語言套件 SP1 - 繁體中文
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"mIRC" = mIRC
"MouseSuite98" = Sony USB Mouse
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6)
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"OpenMG HotFix3.2-03-01-16-01" = OpenMG Limited Patch 3.2-03-02-21-08
"OpenMG HotFix3.2-03-01-16-02" = OpenMG Limited Patch 3.2-03-03-18-01
"OpenMG HotFix3.2-03-04-14-02" = OpenMG Limited Patch 3.2-03-04-14-02
"Peter's Ultimate Alarm Clock_is1" = Peter's Ultimate Alarm Clock version 2.0.8
"PROSet" = Intel(R) PRO Network Adapters and Drivers
"psn" = Post-it® Software Notes
"Sony Ericsson Themes Creator" = Sony Ericsson Themes Creator 4.12.2.4
"Tweak UI 2.10" = Tweak UI
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.0.5
"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"XPSEPSCLP" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Language Pack 1.0
"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger
"Youtube Downloader HD_is1" = Youtube Downloader HD v. 1.3

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Uninstall]
"TransBar" = TransBar
"uTorrent" = µTorrent

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 04-Feb-10 12:26:27 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11311
Description = Product: Java Auto Updater -- Error 1311.Source file not found(cabinet):
C:\\Documents and Settings\\Iris\\Application Data\\Sun\\Java\\AU\\au.cab. Verify that
the file exists and that you can access it.

Error - 04-Feb-10 12:35:07 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 11311
Description = Product: Java Auto Updater -- Error 1311.Source file not found(cabinet):
C:\\Documents and Settings\\Iris\\Application Data\\Sun\\Java\\AU\\au.cab. Verify that
the file exists and that you can access it.

Error - 05-Feb-10 3:14:59 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 05-Feb-10 3:15:06 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1180947459.

Error - 07-Feb-10 5:16:13 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application themescreator.exe, version 4.8.0.1, faulting
module themescreator.exe, version 4.8.0.1, fault address 0x000e8e6b.

Error - 07-Feb-10 5:16:17 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1461018446.

Error - 07-Feb-10 5:16:32 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

Error - 07-Feb-10 5:17:49 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000

Error - 20-Feb-10 4:41:01 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.5512, faulting
module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x151ec1bc.

Error - 20-Feb-10 4:41:08 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Application Error | ID = 1001
Description = Fault bucket 1047920714.

[ System Events ]
Error - 03-Mar-10 7:03:16 PM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The Adobe Active File Monitor service failed to start due to the following
error: %%2

Error - 04-Mar-10 9:35:18 PM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The Adobe Active File Monitor service failed to start due to the following

Error - 05-Mar-10 9:01:47 PM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 06-Mar-10 3:09:07 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 07-Mar-10 12:50:03 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 07-Mar-10 3:52:28 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 07-Mar-10 8:08:14 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 08-Mar-10 5:11:45 AM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 08-Mar-10 1:03:53 PM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 08-Mar-10 1:28:40 PM | Computer Name = ELYANAMAIDIN | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

< End of report >

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 9th March 2010, 5:30 am

Here's the second long form the OTL.txt file:

OTL logfile created on: 09-Mar-10 1:14:06 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.35.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: dd-MMM-yy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 67.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 27.95 Gb Total Space | 14.69 Gb Free Space | 52.55% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 65.21 Gb Total Space | 13.19 Gb Free Space | 20.22% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ELYANAMAIDIN
Current User Name: Iris
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010-03-09 13:13:09 | 000,554,496 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010-01-16 11:09:37 | 000,910,296 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009-07-20 12:30:50 | 000,813,584 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
PRC - [2009-07-10 12:42:32 | 000,055,824 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\KHAL2\KHALMNPR.exe
PRC - [2008-04-23 02:08:13 | 000,483,328 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
PRC - [2008-04-14 08:12:19 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2006-11-03 19:20:12 | 000,866,584 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
PRC - [2006-11-03 19:19:58 | 000,013,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
PRC - [2004-02-27 19:53:30 | 000,347,136 | ---- | M] (Peter's Productions) -- C:\Program Files\PU Alarm Clock\Puac.exe
PRC - [2003-10-10 14:53:20 | 000,675,840 | ---- | M] (3M) -- C:\Program Files\PSNotes\psn.exe
PRC - [2003-06-27 07:00:00 | 000,299,008 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKWnd.exe
PRC - [2003-06-27 07:00:00 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKServ.exe
PRC - [2003-06-24 01:11:46 | 000,872,448 | ---- | M] (Phoenix Technologies Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\PowerPanel\Program\PcfMgr.exe
PRC - [2003-06-13 14:52:14 | 000,114,688 | ---- | M] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
PRC - [2003-05-21 01:27:46 | 000,610,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
PRC - [2003-05-21 01:22:36 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
PRC - [2003-05-21 01:21:18 | 000,090,112 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe
PRC - [2003-02-26 10:08:42 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Apoint\ApntEx.exe
PRC - [2002-09-30 21:09:06 | 000,151,552 | ---- | M] (Y'z@Home) -- C:\Program Files\YzShadow\YzShadow.exe
PRC - [2002-08-21 01:29:26 | 000,040,960 | ---- | M] (Easy Systems Japan Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ezSP_Px.exe
PRC - [2002-03-15 07:46:58 | 000,045,056 | ---- | M] (Primax Electronics Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ico.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010-03-09 13:13:09 | 000,554,496 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2009-07-20 12:29:06 | 000,045,584 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\lgscroll.dll
MOD - [2008-07-25 11:17:20 | 000,635,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.3053_x-ww_b80fa8ca\msvcr80.dll
MOD - [2002-09-30 21:08:58 | 000,053,248 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\YzShadow\YzShadow.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- -- (services32 update service)
SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (AdobeActiveFileMonitor)
SRV - [2009-07-20 12:28:10 | 000,121,360 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\Bluetooth\LBTServ.exe -- (LBTServ)
SRV - [2006-11-03 19:19:58 | 000,013,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe -- (WinDefend)
SRV - [2004-10-04 03:40:50 | 000,118,784 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 3.0\PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect.exe -- (PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect)
SRV - [2003-05-21 01:27:46 | 000,610,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe -- (Norton AntiVirus Server)
SRV - [2003-05-21 01:22:36 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe -- (DefWatch)
SRV - [2002-12-25 02:01:22 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sony Shared\AVLib\SPTISRV.exe -- (SPTISRV)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - [2010-03-07 17:00:00 | 001,324,720 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20100307.007\NAVEX15.SYS -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2010-03-07 17:00:00 | 000,084,912 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20100307.007\NAVENG.SYS -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2009-09-28 02:02:44 | 000,014,424 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys -- (pbfilter)
DRV - [2009-07-26 02:28:00 | 000,073,496 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV - [2009-06-18 00:56:32 | 000,028,560 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LUsbFilt.sys -- (LUsbFilt)
DRV - [2009-06-18 00:56:16 | 000,037,392 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMouFilt.Sys -- (LMouFilt)
DRV - [2009-06-18 00:56:06 | 000,035,472 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LHidFilt.Sys -- (LHidFilt)
DRV - [2009-06-18 00:55:34 | 000,010,384 | ---- | M] (Logitech, Inc.) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LBeepKE.sys -- (LBeepKE)
DRV - [2008-05-16 12:33:14 | 000,115,752 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016unic.sys -- (s0016unic) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC0016 (WDM)
DRV - [2008-05-16 12:33:14 | 000,025,512 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016nd5.sys -- (s0016nd5) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB Ethernet Emulation SEMC0016 (NDIS)
DRV - [2008-05-16 12:33:14 | 000,015,016 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mdfl.sys -- (s0016mdfl)
DRV - [2008-05-16 12:33:12 | 000,120,744 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mdm.sys -- (s0016mdm)
DRV - [2008-05-16 12:33:12 | 000,114,216 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016mgmt.sys -- (s0016mgmt) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 USB WMC Device Management Drivers (WDM)
DRV - [2008-05-16 12:33:12 | 000,110,632 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016obex.sys -- (s0016obex)
DRV - [2008-05-16 12:33:12 | 000,089,256 | ---- | M] (MCCI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s0016bus.sys -- (s0016bus) Sony Ericsson Device 0016 driver (WDM)
DRV - [2003-07-30 21:03:22 | 000,600,576 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ati2mtag.sys -- (ati2mtag)
DRV - [2003-06-27 09:05:44 | 000,205,440 | ---- | M] (YAMAHA CORPORATION) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\yacxgc.sys -- (WDM_YAMAHAAC97)
DRV - [2003-06-11 04:06:00 | 002,477,952 | ---- | M] (Intel® Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\w70n51.sys -- (w70n51) Intel(R)
DRV - [2003-06-10 20:35:58 | 000,093,700 | ---- | M] (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Apfiltr.sys -- (ApfiltrService)
DRV - [2003-05-02 21:08:22 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Navapel.sys -- (NAVAPEL)
DRV - [2003-05-02 21:08:18 | 000,224,256 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Navap.sys -- (NAVAP)
DRV - [2003-03-13 12:19:00 | 000,164,736 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWICH.sys -- (HSFHWICH)
DRV - [2003-03-13 12:17:00 | 000,622,592 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2003-03-13 12:15:00 | 001,106,944 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys -- (HSF_DP)
DRV - [2002-11-19 08:20:44 | 000,030,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gv3.sys -- (gv3)
DRV - [2002-08-20 10:59:32 | 000,071,961 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SonyPI.sys -- (SPI)
DRV - [2000-12-06 07:18:02 | 000,003,952 | R--- | M] (Sony Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMICall.sys -- (DMICall)
DRV - [2000-11-09 18:15:08 | 000,048,896 | ---- | M] (Sony Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\SonyNC.sys -- (SNC)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Secondary Start Pages = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [binary data]
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.update: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com.my/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {a0faa0a4-f1a7-4098-9a74-21efc3a92372}:3.6.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}:0.8.20100211.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.1.3
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:3.2

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Firefox\components [2010-02-19 12:30:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Firefox\plugins [2010-02-19 12:30:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009-07-26 15:53:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010-03-08 17:25:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\svdcccgs.default\extensions
[2010-02-19 13:41:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\svdcccgs.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010-03-03 21:07:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (DictionarySearch) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\svdcccgs.default\extensions\{a0faa0a4-f1a7-4098-9a74-21efc3a92372}
[2010-02-19 13:41:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Adblock Plus) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\svdcccgs.default\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2010-02-13 00:04:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Greasemonkey) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\svdcccgs.default\extensions\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}
[2010-02-19 12:34:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\svdcccgs.default\extensions\kempelton-fx@arvidaxelsson.se

O1 HOSTS File: ([2002-08-29 20:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (IE7Pro BHO) - {00011268-E188-40DF-A514-835FCD78B1BF} - C:\Program Files\IEPro\IEPro.dll (IE7Pro.com)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper) - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Adobe PDF) - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (no name) - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe (Adobe Systems Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ATIModeChange] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2mdxx.exe (ATI Technologies, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ezShieldProtector for Px] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ezSP_Px.exe (Easy Systems Japan Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HKSERV.EXE] C:\Program Files\Sony\HotKey Utility\HKServ.exe (Sony Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] C:\WINDOWS\KHALMNPR.Exe (Logitech, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Mouse Suite 98 Daemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ico.exe (Primax Electronics Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vptray] C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Windows Defender] C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [TransBar] C:\Program Files\TransBar\TransBar.exe (AKSoftware)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe (Logitech, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PowerPanel.lnk = C:\Program Files\PowerPanel\Program\PcfMgr.exe (Phoenix Technologies Ltd.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Post-it Notes.lnk = C:\Program Files\PSNotes\psn.exe (3M)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PU Alarm Clock.lnk = C:\Program Files\PU Alarm Clock\Puac.exe (Peter's Productions)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\YzShadow.lnk = C:\Program Files\YzShadow\YzShadow.exe (Y'z@Home)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O9 - Extra Button: IE7Pro Grab and Drag - {000002a3-84fe-43f1-b958-f2c3ca804f1a} - C:\Program Files\IEPro\IEPro.dll (IE7Pro.com)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : IE7Pro Grab and Drag - {000002a3-84fe-43f1-b958-f2c3ca804f1a} - C:\Program Files\IEPro\IEPro.dll (IE7Pro.com)
O9 - Extra Button: IE7Pro Preferences - {0026439F-A980-4f18-8C95-4F1CBBF9C1D8} - C:\Program Files\IEPro\IEPro.dll (IE7Pro.com)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : IE7Pro Preferences - {0026439F-A980-4f18-8C95-4F1CBBF9C1D8} - C:\Program Files\IEPro\IEPro.dll (IE7Pro.com)
O16 - DPF: {5D86DDB5-BDF9-441B-9E9E-D4730F4EE499} [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA} [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\AtiExtEvent: DllName - Ati2evxx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll ()
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\LBTWlgn: DllName - c:\program files\common files\logishrd\bluetooth\LBTWlgn.dll - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\Bluetooth\LBTWLgn.dll (Logitech, Inc.)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon: DllName - C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll ()
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {091EB208-39DD-417D-A5DD-7E2C2D8FB9CB} - C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpShHook.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2003-08-16 06:37:34 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010-03-09 13:12:53 | 000,554,496 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010-03-09 01:09:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010-03-09 01:09:37 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010-03-09 01:09:35 | 000,019,160 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010-03-09 01:09:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010-03-09 01:09:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
[2010-03-07 02:21:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\PU Alarm Clock
[2010-03-07 01:50:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\Abelssoft
[2010-03-03 21:22:45 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Recent
[2010-02-25 13:43:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\Sony Ericsson
[2010-02-25 00:45:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- D:\My Documents\Iris\Downloads
[2010-02-23 13:45:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\vlc
[2010-02-23 13:44:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\VideoLan
[2010-02-23 07:12:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\mIRC
[2010-02-23 07:12:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\mIRC
[2010-02-08 15:29:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Themes Creator
[2009-09-09 22:08:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009-08-13 16:30:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Macromedia
[2009-08-13 16:27:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\IEPro
[2009-08-13 16:27:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Adobe
[2009-08-13 16:27:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009-07-28 09:05:00 | 000,148,736 | ---- | C] (Avanquest Software) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpe177.dll
[2009-07-26 23:43:57 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009-07-26 22:45:12 | 000,288,048 | ---- | C] (BitTorrent, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\uTorrent.exe
[2003-08-16 06:37:02 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft
[5 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010-03-09 13:13:19 | 007,340,032 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\NTUSER.DAT
[2010-03-09 13:13:09 | 000,554,496 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010-03-09 01:31:44 | 000,000,330 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
[2010-03-09 01:28:53 | 000,001,409 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Postin__.FOT
[2010-03-09 01:28:38 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010-03-09 01:28:36 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010-03-09 01:28:34 | 2146,488,320 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010-03-09 01:27:40 | 000,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\ntuser.ini
[2010-03-09 01:09:40 | 000,000,699 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010-03-07 18:20:09 | 000,103,424 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010-03-07 17:04:45 | 000,000,524 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Desktop\Turn Off Screen.lnk
[2010-03-07 16:56:43 | 000,038,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\wizmo.exe
[2010-03-07 16:40:41 | 000,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2010-03-07 02:21:39 | 000,000,656 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PU Alarm Clock.lnk
[2010-03-06 22:40:59 | 000,001,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010-03-04 21:54:01 | 000,003,580 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2010-02-24 09:16:06 | 000,181,632 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MpSigStub.exe
[2010-02-24 03:06:21 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2010-02-22 01:48:54 | 000,000,573 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[5 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[2 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010-03-09 01:09:40 | 000,000,699 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010-03-07 17:00:29 | 000,000,524 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Desktop\Turn Off Screen.lnk
[2010-03-07 16:56:36 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\wizmo.exe
[2010-03-07 16:40:41 | 000,000,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\housecall.guid.cache
[2010-03-07 02:21:39 | 000,000,656 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PU Alarm Clock.lnk
[2010-02-10 06:29:44 | 000,001,374 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2010-02-06 06:38:34 | 000,749,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Application Data\8d51356f4bb435f1b6f84a242a76b34c-i686.cache-2
[2009-12-18 04:40:36 | 000,000,038 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\avisplitter.ini
[2009-12-18 04:40:33 | 002,378,752 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\x264vfw.dll
[2009-12-18 04:40:16 | 000,881,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2009-12-18 04:40:16 | 000,205,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2009-12-18 04:40:14 | 003,596,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qt-dx331.dll
[2009-12-18 04:40:08 | 000,085,504 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll
[2009-12-18 04:40:08 | 000,000,547 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll.manifest
[2009-10-03 14:32:31 | 000,178,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll
[2009-07-28 12:08:56 | 000,003,654 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Sonyhcp.dll
[2009-07-27 00:33:00 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2009-07-26 02:39:21 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\VPC32.INI
[2009-07-24 04:21:52 | 000,103,424 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Iris\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009-07-10 13:39:00 | 000,350,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Hjsplit.exe
[2009-01-05 15:44:10 | 000,000,453 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bdoscandellang.ini
[2005-10-03 14:57:18 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2005-01-19 12:18:52 | 000,323,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FoxImager.dll
[2004-10-06 06:37:20 | 000,258,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Manipulate.dll
[2004-05-20 23:50:14 | 001,537,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\erdmpg-hi.dll
[2004-02-02 03:21:56 | 000,097,280 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Uncommon.dll
[2003-09-04 02:55:44 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ati2evxx.dll
[2003-09-04 02:53:35 | 000,000,010 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WININIT.INI
[2003-08-19 09:57:54 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2003-08-19 09:25:40 | 000,262,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ASFV2.DLL
[2003-08-19 09:22:52 | 000,524,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TDI-SonyOMG.dll
[2003-08-19 09:22:07 | 000,019,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Cpuinf32.dll
[2003-08-19 09:12:49 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PcfEdit.INI
[2003-08-19 09:08:22 | 000,000,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2003-08-16 06:37:52 | 000,363,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\psisdecd.dll
[2003-08-16 06:22:51 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\e100bmsg.dll
[2003-08-16 06:22:50 | 000,003,692 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oeminfo.ini
[2003-08-08 03:01:50 | 000,237,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lame_enc.dll
[2003-05-21 01:19:00 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NavLogon.dll
[2002-11-24 20:40:36 | 000,046,080 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ac3encode.dll
< End of report >

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 9th March 2010, 3:18 pm

Please run OTL.exe.

• Copy the commands with file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose CopyCrying

:OTL
    SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- -- (services32 update service)
    SRV - File not found [Auto | Stopped] -- -- (AdobeActiveFileMonitor)
    O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found

• Return to OTL, right click in the "Custom Scans/Fixes" window (under the light green bar) and choose Paste.

• Click the red Run Fix button.
  • A fix log in Notepad will appear. Copy the contents of the fix log to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTL.exe
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 9th March 2010, 5:13 pm

Here's the log:

========== OTL ==========
Service services32 update service stopped successfully!
Service services32 update service deleted successfully!
Service AdobeActiveFileMonitor stopped successfully!
Service AdobeActiveFileMonitor deleted successfully!
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\ deleted successfully.

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.35.0 log created on 03102010_011234

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 9th March 2010, 7:29 pm

Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 9th March 2010, 7:56 pm

Here's the log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3842
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

10-Mar-10 3:55:20 AM
mbam-log-2010-03-10 (03-55-20).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 130339
Time elapsed: 10 minute(s), 50 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 10th March 2010, 12:26 am

Hello.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs.

Adobe Reader 8.2.1
    µTorrent

Then download and install [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To remove all of the tools we used and the files and folders they created do the following:
Double click OTL.exe.

• Click the CleanUp! button.
  • Select Yes when the "Begin cleanup Process?" prompt appears.
  • If you are prompted to Reboot during the cleanup, select Yes.
  • The tool will delete itself once it finishes.
How is the machine running now?

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 10th March 2010, 3:52 pm

Thank you for your help, I think my computer is running at it's normal speed now.

I have a question, do I need to remove the winupdsvc.exe (see my first post in this thread for details) file since both Kaspersky and Trend Micro identified it as a trojan? Moreover that file still exists in C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService folder.

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 10th March 2010, 10:07 pm

Yes, have Kaspersky remove it.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 11th March 2010, 6:25 pm

Kaspersky Online Scanner was unavailable, so I used Trend Micro's Housecall. The only action available from Housecall was to 'Fix' the file, which I did. I think Housecall may have removed the winupsvc.exe because it's no longer on C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService folder.

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 11th March 2010, 9:09 pm

Okay, good. This should be fine now.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris on 12th March 2010, 5:31 pm

Thank you very much for helping me clean my computer.

Thank You!

Iris
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top