Page 1 of 1
Posts : 1
OS : windows xp
Rubies : 2616
Likes : 0
Can someone please help I have the Antivirus Soft virus on my laptop and can't access the web so can i fix using my desktop?
- BelahzurSite Admin
Posts : 34946
OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Rubies : 217846
Likes : 18
Please close all anti virus, anti malware and any other open programs/windows so they do not interfere with the running of RootRepeal.
- Please download RootRepeal.zip from here.
- Extract the program file to your Desktop.
- Run the program RootRepeal.exe and go to the Report tab and click on the Scan button.
- Select ALL of the checkboxes and then click OK and it will start scanning your system.
- If you have multiple drives you only need to check the C: drive or the one Windows is installed on.
- When done, click on Save Report
- Save it to the Desktop.
- Please copy/paste the contents of the report in your next reply.
Site Admin / Security Administrator
[Prework] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum