thank you so much!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thank you so much!

Post by ateam on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 am

THANK YOU for truly doing what you promised to do. Recently, my computer was infected by various viruses and such. I didn't have any protection per se, and this computer was given to me to help me along the road to success.There were "anti-virus" programs on the computer, but all they would do was scan the computer and tell me what was wrong. When i tried to actually fix the problems, it required me to put in a registration key and credit information. Like i said, this computer was given to me, so i did not have the codes needed, nor do i have a credit card. My only option was to go online and try to find an anti-virus site that would fix it--for free. After being disappointed numerous times, {as my computer was quickly heading towards a total crash}, i finally stumbled across your site. I can't explain my gratitude enough, for you not only scanned my computer, but you also actually let me to remove the viruses...FOR FREE, EXACTLY LIKE YOU ADVERTISED!!! Also, your program {for the time being}, seems to have not only fixed the problem, but also reversed the damages that have already been done!!!Thank you, I can't really do much, but i can guarantee you i will tell all my friends about this site, for you seem to be among of the few, {and only, that i have found}, legitimate free virus remover sites! Thank you again, you do not know how much you have helped me.

ateam
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1
Joined Joined : 2010-03-02
OS OS : Windows XP
Points Points : 24703
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: thank you so much!

Post by Dr Jay on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:23 am