UniBlue Power Suite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UniBlue Power Suite

Post by rwilliford91 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Product review:

The problem
Your PC is a complex combination of advanced technologies which needs managing to get the best from it. Without regular updates, the drivers your PC uses to run all of its hardware, can become obsolete. Unless cleaned, your systemís registry will become disordered and bloated. And there are a whole range of other system changes, network boosts and disk cleanups which you need to run regularly, to keep your computer running optimally.

The solution
Anti-virus products are important, but alone wonít guarantee your PCís privacy and performance. Combining three powerful Uniblue utilities in one package PowerSuite helps ensure total system speed and security. DriverScanner updates drivers to improve network and hardware functionality. RegistryBooster scans and defrags your PCís registry removing harmful entries. Finally SpeedUpMyPC wipes sensitive files and implements various performance enhancements.

Use PowerSuite to:

* Maximize your computerís processing power
* Accelerate data download speeds
* Scan, backup and update your PC drivers
* Scan and optimize your PCís registry, improving system stability
* Benefit from other privacy protection features

I must add here, this program doesn't work well with MS Vista. Not at all.
I used this on one of my older desktops that has XP on it, and it seems to have cleaned it up very efficiently as well as fix errors and find many problems within my computer in general. It left my computer running faster than before and it seemed to have made my PC work like new.

I was wondering if anybody else has used it or if anybody else has something they would like to add to this, as well as constructive criticism about the program itself.

rwilliford91
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 18
Joined Joined : 2009-12-22
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Mac OS X
Protection Protection : Sophos Antivirus
Points Points : 25488
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UniBlue Power Suite

Post by Laforge129 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:55 pm

You best bet is to use something like Ccleaner that does clean the registry! You however should be careful what you delete or clean and you should always back up your registry from time to time!!

Laforge129
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 4
Joined Joined : 2009-09-10
OS OS : Windows Vista, Windows 7
Points Points : 26443
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: UniBlue Power Suite

Post by rwilliford91 on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 am