Sonic MyDVD plus trying to install on my computer I think????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonic MyDVD plus trying to install on my computer I think????

Post by usedtobebarbie on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 pm

All of a sudden about a week ago messages started popping up on my computer re:Sonic MyDVD Plus saying, "The feature that you're trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable". Then when you hit okay or cancel, it says something about an installation package can't be found and then it says, Try the installation again using a valid package.

I really have no idea what this message means, how it started, or what Sonic even is. I have windows XP (I think) and I believe it came with a media program. My husband may have been trying to move family videos from card to disc lately.

Please help me understand what is going on and how to get rid of this annoying message. By the way in case it wasn't obvious, I have a limited understanding of computer programs. Thanks. Lisa

usedtobebarbie
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 5
Joined Joined : 2009-09-16
OS OS : xp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonic MyDVD plus trying to install on my computer I think????

Post by Belahzur on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Please download the current version of HijackThis from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34916
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : XP SP3 Media Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usedtobebarbie on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Belahzur:

Okay I did that:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.3 (BETA)
Scan saved at 2:14:07 PM, on 21/12/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\DISC\DISCover.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscUpdateMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9EA.EXE
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscGui.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPZIPM12.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:\Program Files\Jittr\jm.exe
C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel(R) Quick Resume Technology\ELService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Jittr\jittr.exe
C:\Program Files\Sonic\DigitalMedia Plus\DigitalMedia Archive\DMAScheduler.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Harmony Remote\EasyZapperMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Harmony Remote\EasyZapperManagerExe.exe
C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscStreamHub.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime -Delay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD08] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DISCover] C:\Program Files\DISC\DISCover.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiscUpdateManager] C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscUpdateMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPBootOp] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KBD] C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9EA.EXE /P26 "EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX6600"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Jittr] "C:\Program Files\Jittr\Jittr.lnk"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Monitor] "C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zune Launcher] "c:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMAScheduler] c:\Program Files\Sonic\DigitalMedia Plus\DigitalMedia Archive\DMAScheduler.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Harmony Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Harmony Remote\EasyZapperMonitor.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Updates From HP.lnk = C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O9 - Extra button: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O15 - Trusted Zone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (HKLM)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {EFD1E13D-1CB3-4545-B754-CA410FE7734F} (Photo Upload Plugin Class) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (file missing)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Quick Resume Technology Drivers (ELService) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel(R) Quick Resume Technology\ELService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1ca325ad3801534) (gupdate1ca325ad3801534) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LeapFrog Connect Device Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPZIPM12.EXE
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe

--
End of file - 13279 bytes

usedtobebarbie
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Hello.
See here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Basically, it's something on startup that's missing a certain file, so we just have to kill a few useless startup things.

Before doing that though, lets clean up your log a bit..

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll (file missing)
    O2 - BHO: Google Dictionary Compression sdch - {C84D72FE-E17D-4195-BB24-76C02E2E7C4E} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\fastsearch_B7C5AC242193BB3E.dll (file missing)
    O15 - Trusted Zone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    O15 - Trusted Zone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (HKLM)
    O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll (file missing)

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

Completely Uninstall McAfee software

Download the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Using McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool
· Double click the MCPR.exe
· A Command Line window will be displayed, and then close automatically.
· Wait for a second Command Line window to be displayed. Note: Do not double-click MCPR.exe again, you may have to wait up to 1 minute for the next window to appear.
· After the second window appears, the program will begin the cleanup.
· Observe the installation, which could take several minutes. The following message will be displayed in the Command Line window: The machine must reboot to complete the un-installation. Reboot now? [y.n]
· Press Y on the keyboard.
· Wait for the computer to restart.
· All McAfee products are now removed from your computer.

Let me know once you've done that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usedtobebarbie on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Okay I followed the steps, but I never saw MCPR.exe. I downloaded the program you mentioned then it rebooted my computer.

Thanks by the way for all your help so far.

usedtobebarbie
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:11 pm

Okay, can you post a new Hijack This log now?

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usedtobebarbie on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Here it is.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.3 (BETA)
Scan saved at 4:13:21 PM, on 21/12/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\DISC\DISCover.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscUpdateMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscGui.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Jittr\jm.exe
C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Jittr\jittr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPZIPM12.EXE
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Sonic\DigitalMedia Plus\DigitalMedia Archive\DMAScheduler.exe
c:\WINDOWS\system32\ZuneBusEnum.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel(R) Quick Resume Technology\ELService.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Harmony Remote\EasyZapperMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Harmony Remote\EasyZapperManagerExe.exe
C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscStreamHub.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = localhost
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Browser Defender BHO - {2A0F3D1B-0909-4FF4-B272-609CCE6054E7} - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\PCTBrowserDefender.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: PC Tools Browser Guard - {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\PCTBrowserDefender.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATICCC] "C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe" runtime -Delay
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD08] c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{33D6CC28-9F75-4d1b-A11D-98895B3A3729}\hphupd08.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPBootOp] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_FATI9EA.EXE /P26 "EPSON Stylus CX6600 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus CX6600"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Monitor] "C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DMAScheduler] c:\Program Files\Sonic\DigitalMedia Plus\DigitalMedia Archive\DMAScheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISTray] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\pctsTray.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BackWeb-8876480.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - Global Startup: Harmony Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Harmony Remote\EasyZapperMonitor.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Updates From HP.lnk = C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\9972322\Program\Updates from HP.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_60D6097707281E79.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O9 - Extra button: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {EFD1E13D-1CB3-4545-B754-CA410FE7734F} (Photo Upload Plugin Class) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Browser Defender Update Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\BDT\BDTUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Quick Resume Technology Drivers (ELService) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel(R) Quick Resume Technology\ELService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1ca325ad3801534) (gupdate1ca325ad3801534) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel(R) Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LeapFrog Connect Device Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\HPZIPM12.EXE
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe

--
End of file - 13479 bytes

usedtobebarbie
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Hello.

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

I recommend you remove the Java Quick Starter because it's not needed.
To do so, follow these instructions.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Java.
In the Java control panel, open the click the Advanced tab. Click the + in front of Miscellaneous and uncheck the Java Quick Starter box.

See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more info.

Reboot normally.
How is the machine running now?

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usedtobebarbie on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Seems to be okay. The sonic mydvd message has been gone for a while now. So am I in the clear? Thanks for your help

usedtobebarbie
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

Yeah, this should be fine now.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top