- Doctor InfernoAdministrator
Posts : 11976
OS : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
Protection : Kaspersky PURE and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Rubies : 105087
Likes : 7
1. The first step toward setting up multiple email accounts on an iPhone is to go into the "Settings" App, which comes preloaded on all iPhones.
2. Next, go into "Mail, Contacts, Calendars". In here, you will see a list of all the email accounts currently set up on your iPhone. If you have no email accounts set up yet, it will be empty.
Follow the same steps whether you are setting up your first email account or want to add multiple iPhone email accounts.
3. Click "Add Account" under the list of current email accounts. Next you will see a screen showing some of the most common email providers (Gmail, AOL, Microsoft Exchange, etc.). Select the email provider you currently use.
If you do not see your email provider, click "Other".
4. Now all you need to do is fill out the appropriate information. Usually this consists of name, email address, login, and password. After filling out the appropriate fields BE SURE to click save in the upper right.
5.At this point you are done and that email account is set up. To add additional email accounts on your iPhone, repeat the above steps.
Applies to: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum