Antivirus System Pro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Antivirus System Pro

Post by Shawne on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi, was on the internet when all of sudden laptop was take over by Antivirus Alive (Antivirus System Pro). I could no longer access any websites, asked to purchase Antivirus alive software, could not access task manager, run adaware, Norton scan did not find anything, system restore did not work nor Windows Defender. Windows updates are current. I currently have Windows Vista, cable connection, running in safe mode, and performing windows defender scan, norton scan, unable to run adaware, unable to connect to internet to try any other solutions. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Shawne
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 2
Joined Joined : 2009-12-11
OS OS : Windows Vista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antivirus System Pro

Post by Belahzur on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Can you download tolls via USB? download files from another working machine, then carry them across?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34916
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : XP SP3 Media Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks

Post by Shawne on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 am

thanks for the help, was to frustrated so i took it into the computer store and had them remove it, with this virus they found 15 others as well.. but i will continue to visit this website for further info on how to prevent this from happening again..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can you download tolls via USB? download files from another working machine, then carry them across?

Shawne
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 2
Joined Joined : 2009-12-11
OS OS : Windows Vista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

antivirus alive

Post by fdan52 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:58 am

This is the worst form of malware I have seen since I was writing (benign) worms for Atari.
You can't run anything. Can't go online unless you are use firefox or concert. Nothing will that will remove it will start. Recovery files are removed. As soon as an application to remove it is released, a new version of the malware is released. AAHHHH!

I once had access/control of 300 SUN servers. If I still did... I think I would add a small app to all that would continually "touch" their servers. (Can anyone spell D.O.S?)

fdan52
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 1
Joined Joined : 2010-01-25
OS OS : Windows 7, Linux , Solaris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top