System Security Virus - help needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

System Security Virus - help needed

Post by AMY1977 on Thu 10 Dec 2009, 5:02 am

I was unable to download Hijack This. The virus would not let me.

This virus has infected everything. I am UNABLE to start in safe mode. I am UNABLE to start the task manager. I have tried downloading malbites and other suggested software but the virus won't let me. I have tried accessing the task manager by logging off and hitting CLT-ALT-DEL as fast as I can possibly go but it never works. Everytime I get a popup that says the task manager has been disabled by the user.
When I try googling for help it just brings me to alternative websites suggesting that I download specific software. I always close these out.
I have been searching for help on my laptop which is not infected but all suggestions generally include using the task manager and/or downloading software and/or starting in safe mode and/or restoring....all of which can't be done or accessed.
Frustration at this point is through the roof. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Operating System : WindowsXP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: System Security Virus - help needed

Post by Belahzur on Thu 10 Dec 2009, 5:42 am

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
Link 1
Link 2

• Double-click on or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

@RealBelahzur - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Manager | Tech Officer
Manager | Tech Officer

Operating System : XP SP3 Media Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum