- Connect the import device (your camera or card reader) to your computer.
- Double-click My Computer on your computer desktop.
- Right-click the listing of your import device.
- Select Properties.
- Click the Autoplay tab.
- Select 'Pictures' from the content drop-down menu.
- Choose from two possible actions:
- Select an action to perform: Select an application to handle import by default each time photos are detected on the specific piece of hardware.
- Prompt me each time to choose an action: Choose an import application each time you attach your hardware.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!
Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
- The GeekPolice
- Posts : 12017
Joined : 2007-12-27
Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum