Bankerfox.A

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bankerfox.A

Post by Maegrim on 3rd December 2009, 8:31 am

My girlfriend’s laptop appears to be infected with the Bankerfox.A & Win32/Nuqel.E /Antivirus System Pro bug.

She uses Windows XP and already was using Symantec Antivirus (will not run) and Ad-Aware (which I can get to open but will not run). She is required to keep her computer up to date for school (online content) so to my knowledge everything is up to date.

I get 3 windows that pop up. The pop up in the lower right hand corner is labeled “Antivirus System Pro Alert” and then tells me I have one of the 2 virus’s listed above. I then get a security warning box in the middle of the screen that tells me various files, such as dllhost.exe or notepad.exe are infected. The third box is a bit bigger and is labeled “Spyware Alert” with text telling me I have 34 threats on my computer.
Clicking on the highlighted boxes takes me to a website, but I have disabled the internet connection.

I noticed that on the forum the first thing you ask people to do when they have this bug is to run Hijack this usually followed by Malewarebytes. I at first could not get either to even install. After a number of attempts I managed to get both installed. I then could not get either to run. As soon as the program would pop up it would be cancelled out and replaced by a Security Warning box like the one I listed above. I finally realized I could get both programs to start up if I clicked on the icon immediately after it appeared on the desktop following a reboot.

Malewarebytes will not open; I get “Runtime error’0’” or “Runtime Error’440’” when I try. Hijack this will run but I can’t open the logfile to post the results of the scan either. I’m sure that will be the first thing you’ll ask for.

Lastly, will re-enabling the internet prohibit curing the virus in anyway, or should I just leave it disabled? I had to use a flash drive to load Hijack-This and Malewarebytes onto the laptop; is there any danger of infecting another PC if I plug the same flashdrive into it to load more antivirus programs?
-Paul

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

Posts Posts : 8
Joined Joined : 2009-12-02
OS OS : vista
Points Points : 25738
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bankerfox.A

Post by Belahzur on 3rd December 2009, 9:23 pm

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34918
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Points Points : 245091
# Likes # Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maegrim on 7th December 2009, 6:36 am

exeHelper by Raktor
Build 20091204
Run at 00:31:33 on 12/07/09
Now searching...
Checking for numerical processes...
Checking for sysguard processes...
Checking for bad processes...
Checking for bad files...
Checking for bad registry entries...
Resetting filetype association for .exe
Resetting filetype association for .com
Resetting userinit and shell values...
Resetting policies...
--Finished--

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 7th December 2009, 9:13 pm

Please download the current version of HijackThis from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maegrim on 9th December 2009, 6:05 am

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 11:49:53 PM, on 12/8/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\HPQ\Shared\HPQTOA~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Olympus\DeviceDetector\DevDtct2.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DoScan.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqimzone.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &InstallProvider Search Toolbar - {A9344DE7-59F2-40F8-9AE7-C203B67444DA} - C:\Program Files\Install Provider\InstallProvider.dll (file missing)
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpWirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] CHDAudPropShortcut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QPService] "C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Cpqset] C:\Program Files\HPQ\Default Settings\cpqset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RecGuard] C:\Windows\SMINST\RecGuard.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WildTangent CDA] "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\GameDrvr.exe" /startup "C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\cdaEngine0500.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [uwa7pcw] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\WinAntiVirus Pro 2007\uwa7pcw.exe" -c
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AbyssmoClient] C:\Program Files\Common Files\WinAntiVirus Pro 2007\abhlp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPStart] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [oqlrwiks] C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Local Settings\Application Data\sckhyh\oyansysguard.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\isuspm.exe" -startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [oqlrwiks] C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Local Settings\Application Data\sckhyh\oyansysguard.exe
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: Vongo Tray.lnk = C:\Program Files\Vongo\Tray.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: Vongo Tray.lnk = C:\Program Files\Vongo\Tray.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Vongo Tray.lnk = C:\Program Files\Vongo\Tray.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Device Detector 3.lnk = C:\Program Files\Olympus\DeviceDetector\DevDtct2.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Photosmart Premier Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hp\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_60D6097707281E79.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&tp=iehome&locale=EN_US&c=Q306&bd=presario&pf=laptop
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} (MySpace Uploader Control) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {49232000-16E4-426C-A231-62846947304B} (SysData Class) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {77E32299-629F-43C6-AB77-6A1E6D7663F6} (Groove Control) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {91D4B4D5-E368-40AB-8F53-A37FA634B471} (Installer9Ctrl Class) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

--
End of file - 11026 bytes

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 9th December 2009, 2:13 pm

Hello.

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet Explorer and/or in FireFox.

In Internet Explorer
  1. Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox
  1. Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"
  2. Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

• Open HijackThis
  • Choose "Do a system scan only"
  • Check the boxes in front of these lines:

O3 - Toolbar: &InstallProvider Search Toolbar - {A9344DE7-59F2-40F8-9AE7-C203B67444DA} - C:\Program Files\Install Provider\InstallProvider.dll (file missing)
    O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [oqlrwiks] C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Local Settings\Application Data\sckhyh\oyansysguard.exe
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [oqlrwiks] C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Local Settings\Application Data\sckhyh\oyansysguard.exe

• Press "Fix Checked"
  • Close Hijack This.

Please download and run this tool.

Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.

• Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts.
Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process.
If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.

Post the contents of the MBAM Log.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maegrim on 11th December 2009, 4:26 am

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.42
Database version: 3344
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

12/10/2009 10:25:30 PM
mbam-log-2009-12-10 (22-25-30).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 109073
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 8 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 26
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 3
Files Infected: 15

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{cf54be1c-9359-4395-8533-1657cf209cfe} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{d518921a-4a03-425e-9873-b9a71756821e} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea1-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3aa42713-5c1e-48e2-b432-d8bf420dd31d} (Rogue.AntiVirus2008) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{2d2bee6e-3c9a-4d58-b9ec-458edb28d0f6} (Rogue.DriveCleaner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b64f4a7c-97c9-11da-8bde-f66bad1e3f3a} (Rogue.WinAntiVirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59c7fc09-1c83-4648-b3e6-003d2bbc7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68af847f-6e91-45dd-9b68-d6a12c30e5d7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170b96c-28d4-4626-8358-27e6caeef907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{d1a71fa0-ff48-48dd-9b6d-7a13a3e42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{ddb1968e-ead6-40fd-8dae-ff14757f60c7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{f138d901-86f0-4383-99b6-9cdd406036da} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Application Data\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Application Data\FunWebProducts\Data (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Application Data\FunWebProducts\Data\Rebecca (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Rebecca\Local Settings\Temp\578.exe (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSlmjf.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSirxb.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSkpjp.log (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSktkl.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSlwbr.log (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSnmxh.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSnrsr.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSofxh.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSosvd.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSqrwn.log (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSrhym.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSriqp.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSSsbhc.dll (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TDSStkdv.log (Rootkit.TDSS) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 11th December 2009, 10:20 pm

Hello.

• Please download DDS by sUBs to your Desktop (Important!!) from one of these locations:
  • Double click DDS.scr to run.
  • When complete, two logs will open. Save both of the report to your Desktop.
  • Copy and paste BOTH LOGS back here, use more than one post if needed.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maegrim on 12th December 2009, 4:35 pm

UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG.
IF REQUESTED, ZIP IT UP & ATTACH IT

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01)

==== Installed Programs ======================

5 Card Slingo from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Ad-Aware
Adobe Acrobat 5.0
Adobe Acrobat and Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Reader 8.1.2
Adobe Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)
Adobe Shockwave Player
Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.2
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Big Kahuna Reef from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Blasterball 2 from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Boggle Supreme from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Bonjour
Bookworm Deluxe from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Bounce Symphony from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
BufferChm
Camera Support Core Library
Camera Window DS
Camera Window DVC
Camera Window MC
Canon Camera Support Core Library
Canon Camera Window DS for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Camera Window DVC for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Camera Window for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon PhotoRecord
Canon RAW Image Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch 3.1
Canon ZoomBrowser EX
Chuzzle Deluxe from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
Conexant HD Audio
CP_AtenaShokunin1Config
CP_CalendarTemplates1
cp_LightScribeConfig
cp_OnlineProjectsConfig
CP_Package_Basic1
CP_Package_Variety1
CP_Package_Variety2
CP_Package_Variety3
CP_Panorama1Config
cp_PosterPrintConfig
cp_UpdateProjectsConfig
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)
Crystal Maze from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
CueTour
Customer Experience Enhancement
Destinations
DeviceManagementQFolder
Easy Internet Sign-up
Escape The Museum
FATE from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Final Drive Nitro from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Flip Words from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
FullDPAppQFolder
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Harry Potter
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(TM)
HDAUDIO Soft Data Fax Modem with SmartCP
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
HP DVD Play 2.1
HP Game Console and games
HP Help and Support
HP Imaging Device Functions 6.0
HP Photosmart Premier Software 6.0
HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.00 E2
HP Rhapsody
HP Update
HP User Guides--System Recovery
HP User Guides 0019
HP Wireless Assistant 2.00 E1
HpSdpAppCoreApp
Insaniquarium Deluxe from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
InstantShareDevices
Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
Intel(R) Network Connections Drivers
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.1_01
Java(TM) 6 Update 11
Java(TM) 6 Update 2
Java(TM) 6 Update 7
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
Jewel Quest from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Lemonade Tycoon 2 from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Lexibox Deluxe from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
LightScribe 1.4.74.1
LiveUpdate 3.1 (Symantec Corporation)
Macromedia Flash Player 8
Mah Jong Quest from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB953297)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft Money 2006
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Works
Move Networks Media Player for Internet Explorer
MovieEdit Task
MSN
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
muvee autoProducer 4.5
NetWaiting
Oasis from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Office 2003 Trial Assistant
Olympus Digital Wave Player
OpenOffice.org Installer 1.0
OptionalContentQFolder
Ortho® Home Gardener's Problem Solver
OTOY
PhotoGallery
PhotoStitch
Polar Bowler from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Polar Golfer from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Puzzle Express from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Quicken 2006
QuickTime
RandMap
RAW Image Task 1.2
RealPlayer
RemoteCapture Task 1.1
SCRABBLE from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976325)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB911565)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
SkinsHP1
Slingo Deluxe from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Slyder from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
SmartAudio
Snowboard SuperJam
Sonic Audio Module
Sonic Copy Module
Sonic Data Module
Sonic Express Labeler
Sonic MyDVD Plus
Sonic Update Manager
Sonic_PrimoSDK
Super Granny from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Symantec AntiVirus
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
TeLL me More
Texas Instruments PCIxx21/x515/xx12 drivers.
TIPCI
TourSetup
Tradewinds from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)
Unload
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
URGE
WebFldrs XP
WildTangent Web Driver
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Internet Explorer 8
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Wireless Home Network Setup
Zuma Deluxe from Hewlett-Packard Laptops (remove only)

==== End Of File ===========================

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maegrim on 12th December 2009, 4:35 pm

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Rebecca at 16:55:15.21 on Fri 12/11/2009
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2038.1468 [GMT -6:00]

AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}
FW: Norton Internet Worm Protection *disabled* {990F9400-4CEE-43EA-A83A-D013ADD8EA6E}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\hpq\HP Wireless Assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\QuickPlay\QPService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\CDA\GameDrvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\HPQ\Shared\HPQTOA~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Olympus\DeviceDetector\DevDtct2.exe
C:\Program Files\Hp\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DoScan.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
F:\dds.scr
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
uSearch Page = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
uSearch Bar = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
uSearchAssistant = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
uSearchURL,(Default) = [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\program files\real\realplayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {aa58ed58-01dd-4d91-8333-cf10577473f7} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {af69de43-7d58-4638-b6fa-ce66b5ad205d} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.4.4525.1752\swg.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
TB: {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - No File
TB: {F03966D3-8EA0-47B4-BBE0-85BFE6CBC8AC} - No File
TB: &InstallProvider Search Toolbar: {a9344de7-59f2-40f8-9ae7-c203b67444da} - c:\program files\install provider\InstallProvider.dll
uRun: [swg] "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
mRun: [hpWirelessAssistant] c:\program files\hpq\hp wireless assistant\HP Wireless Assistant.exe
mRun: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] CHDAudPropShortcut.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [QPService] "c:\program files\hp\quickplay\QPService.exe"
mRun: []
mRun: [ISUSScheduler] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe" -start
mRun: [QlbCtrl] %ProgramFiles%\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe /Start
mRun: [Cpqset] c:\program files\hpq\default settings\cpqset.exe
mRun: [RecGuard] c:\windows\sminst\RecGuard.exe
mRun: [WildTangent CDA] "c:\program files\wildtangent\apps\cda\gamedrvr.exe" /startup "c:\program files\wildtangent\apps\cda\cdaEngine0500.dll"
mRun: [uwa7pcw] "c:\program files\common files\winantivirus pro 2007\uwa7pcw.exe" -c
mRun: [AbyssmoClient] c:\program files\common files\winantivirus pro 2007\abhlp.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] c:\program files\hp\hp software update\HPWuSchd2.exe
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe" -osboot
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [ccApp] "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun: [vptray] c:\progra~1\symant~1\VPTray.exe
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
mRun: [SynTPStart] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPStart.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\device~1.lnk - c:\program files\olympus\devicedetector\DevDtct2.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\hpphot~1.lnk - c:\program files\hp\digital imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_60D6097707281E79.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {48DD0448-9209-4F81-9F6D-D83562940134} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {49232000-16E4-426C-A231-62846947304B} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {77E32299-629F-43C6-AB77-6A1E6D7663F6} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {91D4B4D5-E368-40AB-8F53-A37FA634B471} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0001-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0006-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0009-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0010-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0015-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0001-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0002-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0011-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
Notify: NavLogon - c:\windows\system32\NavLogon.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SecurityProviders: msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll, digeste.dll

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2009-9-18 102448]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20091127.003\naveng.sys [2009-11-27 84912]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20091127.003\navex15.sys [2009-11-27 1323568]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2009-12-11 04:14:23 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\rebecca\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2009-12-02 15:10:27 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2009-12-02 15:10:25 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2009-12-02 15:10:25 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2009-12-02 15:10:25 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2009-12-02 14:08:19 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2009-11-22 03:23:03 0 d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes

==================== Find3M ====================

2009-10-28 14:40:47 173056 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
2009-10-21 05:38:36 75776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\strmfilt.dll
2009-10-21 05:38:36 75776 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\strmfilt.dll
2009-10-21 05:38:36 25088 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\httpapi.dll
2009-10-21 05:38:36 25088 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\httpapi.dll
2009-10-20 16:20:16 265728 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\http.sys
2009-10-20 16:20:16 265728 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\http.sys
2009-10-13 10:30:16 270336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\oakley.dll
2009-10-13 10:30:16 270336 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\oakley.dll
2009-10-12 13:38:19 149504 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rastls.dll
2009-10-12 13:38:19 149504 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rastls.dll
2009-10-12 13:38:18 79872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\raschap.dll
2009-10-12 13:38:18 79872 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\raschap.dll
2006-09-01 20:40:13 22 --sha-w- c:\windows\sminst\HPCD.sys
2008-09-01 08:07:25 32768 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\local settings\history\history.ie5\mshist012008090120080902\index.dat

============= FINISH: 17:04:47.14 ===============

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 12th December 2009, 8:50 pm

Hello.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs.

J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
    J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
    J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
    J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 9
    Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.1_01
    Java(TM) 6 Update 11
    Java(TM) 6 Update 2
    Java(TM) 6 Update 7
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1

Please download the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

• Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTM.exe to run it.
  • Copy the bolded text below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose CopyCrying

:reg
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
    "uwa7pcw"=-
    "AbyssmoClient"=-
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SecurityProviders]
    "SecurityProviders"="msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll"

• Return to OTMoveIt, right click in the "Paste instructions for items to be Moved" window (under the light blue bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Copy everything in the Results window (under the green bar) to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy), and paste it in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Please post the OTMoveIt log.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maegrim on 13th December 2009, 11:03 pm

========== REGISTRY ==========
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\uwa7pcw deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\AbyssmoClient deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\SecurityProviders\\"SecurityProviders"|"msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll" /E : value set successfully!

OTM by OldTimer - Version 3.1.2.2 log created on 12132009_170110

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on 14th December 2009, 12:15 am

We can remove OTMoveIt now.

• Please double-click OTM.exe to run it again.
  • Press the green CleanUp! button.
  • Press Yes cleanup process prompt, do the same for the reboot prompt.
How is the machine running now?

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maegrim on 14th December 2009, 1:35 pm

It seems to be doing fine now. I'm giving it back to my girlfriend today and have told her to report anything abnormal or the return of the virus. If so I'll be back on here shortly

Thanks for the help

Maegrim
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top