antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a

View previous topic View next topic Go down

antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a

Post by NoName23 on 29th November 2009, 4:47 am

i was on sum anime site and adobe came up and i shut it down then dis happen. i googled bankerfox.a and they sent me here i downloaded Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and i installed it and everything. it scanned everythin it was 21 infected files when finished and i removed it and restarted my computer and nuttin happen......

NoName23
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 4
Joined Joined : 2009-11-29
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Window Vista
Points Points : 25706
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a

Post by NoName23 on 29th November 2009, 5:24 am

dis is my mbam log

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41
Database version: 2775
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2

11/28/2009 11:04:21 PM
mbam-log-2009-11-28 (23-04-21).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 90248
Time elapsed: 15 minute(s), 23 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 18
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 6

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{62960d20-6d0d-1ab4-4bf1-95b0b5b8783a} (Trojan.BHO.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62960d20-6d0d-1ab4-4bf1-95b0b5b8783a} (Trojan.BHO.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\adssite.ad (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\adssite.ad.1 (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\torrentmanager.webmanager (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\torrentmanager.webmanager.1 (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{81b7f2df-3427-4704-b441-f74a4de94ce1} (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{2ed7cd5f-aee2-4b09-82f4-c96eb7c02c87} (Adware.AdRotator) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{2d2bee6e-3c9a-4d58-b9ec-458edb28d0f6} (Rogue.DriveCleaner) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{343ce214-9998-4b21-a151-ffe970167297} (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b64f4a7c-97c9-11da-8bde-f66bad1e3f3a} (Rogue.WinAntiVirus) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{d5792aa9-d373-4039-8670-2cdab6a71f15} (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\adssite (Adware.Fotomoto) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\BitDownload (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AvScan (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\adssite (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\WakeNet (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\braviax (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\registrycleaner_pronet (Rogue.RegistryCleanerPro) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\regfile\shell\open\command\(default) (Broken.OpenCommand) -> Bad: ("regedit.exe" "%1") Good: (regedit.exe "%1") -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro_2010 (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Users\ADELE-~1\AppData\Local\Temp\low\COUPON~1.DLL (Trojan.BHO.H) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\adssite-remove.exe (Adware.Fotomoto) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro_2010\AntivirusPro_2010.lnk (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro_2010\Uninstall.lnk (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\System32\MSVolume.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Adele-Frances\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AntivirusPro_2010.lnk (Rogue.AntiVirusPro2010) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

NoName23
Beginner
Beginner

Posts Posts : 4
Joined Joined : 2009-11-29
OS OS : Window Vista
Points Points : 25706
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: antivirus system pro / win32/nuqel.e / bankerfox.a

Post by Belahzur on 29th November 2009, 6:30 pm

Please re-open Malwarebytes, click the Update tab, and click Check for Updates. Then, click the Scanner tab, select Perform Quick Scan, and press Scan.

If update fails, make sure no proxy is set.

Remove the Proxy setting in Internet Explorer and/or in FireFox.

In Internet Explorer
  1. Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

In Firefox
  1. Tools Menu -> Options... -> Advanced Tab -> Network Tab -> "Settings" under Connection > Choose "No Proxy"
  2. Click the apply button and restart that computer in normal mode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34918
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
OS OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Points Points : 245101
# Likes # Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top