Windows 7 will not connect to any of my wireless networks. It recognises them , but will not connect. It was working fine for the first 2 weeks.Then I woke up one morning and noticed the problem. I can connect using LAN its just the wireless.Using a netgear WGR 614v6
- Posts : 1
Joined : 2009-11-22
Operating System : windows 7
Please download RenewMyDNS by DragonMaster Jay.
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Right-click on the file and select Extract All...
- Choose a location to save extracted files and keep pressing Next until Finish.
- Double-click RenewMyDNS folder, then double-click RenewMyDNS.bat to start the program.
- Follow the prompts, and when finished it will launch a log.
- Post that log in your next reply.
- After posting the log, delete the folder RenewMyDNS.
Manager | Tech Officer
- Posts : 13451
Joined : 2009-09-07
Operating System : Windows 7 Ultimate
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum