Antivirus System Pro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Antivirus System Pro

Post by plinetzky on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Another victim here. I've tried running Malwarebyte's but the shit returns. It won't let me run Hijaack this.
Any more suggestions before the computer becomes a boat anchor?

plinetzky
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antivirus System Pro

Post by Belahzur on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Hello.
Can you download from here?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plinetzky on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:11 pm

When I do, it tells me that notepad is infected, so I can't send the registry file...is there another way to get it to you?

I see LOTS of changed registry and O options...should I just click on fix items?

plinetzky
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 am

No.
Can you transfer the log file to another machine and post it from there?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plinetzky on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:52 pm

Nope. Can't see OR copy the log file, because it won't let me open notepad (says its infected). This thing keeps evolving. Every fix I read on the Internet (your site and others) does not work. Tried system restore...but all the previous restore points have been deleted.

This thing is EVIL, and doom on the bastards who created it. They are reading these logs and modifying the virus as fixes become available.

This is a 6-year-old machine and I already have 6 hours into it. Any more suggestions?

plinetzky
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plinetzky on Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Also cannot boot in safe mode, cannot even get into the control panel. I THOUGHT I'd gotten rid of it once, but when it returned, it was more evil than the last time...

Cannot bring anything in or out of the computer, because it won't allow it to recognize any drive.

It's just toast, right?

plinetzky
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Belahzur on Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Maybe not, maybe we can fool it.

Can you still download stuff?

Please download exeHelper from one of the two links.

• Double-click on exeHelper.com or exeHelper.scr to run the fix.
  • A black window should pop up, press any key to close once the fix is completed.
  • Post the contents of log.txt (Will be created in the directory where you ran exeHelper.com)
Note: If the window shows a message that says "Error deleting file", please re-run the program before posting a log - and post the two logs together (they will both be in the one file).

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plinetzky on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:43 am

They are a step ahead of you. I had some trouble even getting to your website...kept being re-directed to an unsavory site...but neither link does anything when I select Run. (Save tells me the disc -- the desktop -- is write-protected) Both just are removed from the screen but nothing happens.

As an aside AVG sees a trojan BHO.JEW when the computer first powers up and I've placed it into the virus vault, but there's an error when I try to empty the vault.

Are we now ready to declare it toast, or do you have another plan up your sleeve?

plinetzky
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plinetzky on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:56 am

One more thing...I tried again to search for this beast, and I can see the name of the file: this one is pfehsysguard.exe, and it's hȋdden in the Local Settings/Appplcation/lugtit folders. Is this any help?

I REALLY don't want to have to wipe this thing clean and re-install the operating system and I really don't want to have to kill my husband. Any more thoughts?

plinetzky
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top