Page 1 of 1
- Doctor InfernoSite Admin
OS : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64
Anti-Malware : Kaspersky PURE and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Posts : 11975
Rubies : 75640
Likes : 13
This tutorial will teach you how to add a POP3 Windows Live Mail account in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
1. In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings
2. Under E-mail tab, click New.
3. Choose Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP and click Next.
4. Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
5. Choose Interner E-mail and click Next.
6. Under User Information type your name and email address.
7. Under Server Information:
- - Choose POP3 as account type.
- In the Incoming mail server (POP3) field, type pop3.live.com.
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) field, type smtp.live.com.
8. Under Logon Information, type your Username as the email address and your password.
9. Click More Settings
10. On the Outgoing Server tab, select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication check box.
11. On the Advanced tab tab, type the following information, and then click OK.
- Under Incoming Server (POP3):
Select the This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) check box.
In the Incoming Server (POP3) field, the number 995 should display. If not, select the number and type 995.
Under Outgoing Server (SMTP):
In the Outgoing Server (SMTP) field, type 25 or 587 for the port number.
Under Use the following type of encrypted connection choose AUTO (in Outlook 2007). If you are using Outlook 2003, choose SSL.
Select the Leave a copy of messages on the server check box if you want to see your messages when you use Hotmail in a web browser, your mobile phone, or other e-mail programs. If you want to delete your messages from the Hotmail server after you read them, clear this check box. Click OK.
12. Click Test Account Settings. If the test is successful, click Next. If the test fails, check the values you typed in the previous steps.
13. Click Next and then Finish.
Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!
Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.
OS : Windows XP
Posts : 2
Rubies : 2876
Likes : 0
Several days ago some my friends were in difficult situation,exacter theirs outlook passwords were lost no one knew how. And when they asked me about this problem,I advised - forgot password for outlook 2002. And then in couple days they thanked me a lot. They presented me a bottle of wine. I have been using it for several days.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum