Other Devices Support (Read Me)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Other Devices Support (Read Me)

Post by Doctor Inferno on Tue 01 Sep 2009, 12:36 pm

If it is your first time here, welcome to GeekPolice! To learn how to get started here, you may want to check out our New Members Guide.

Other Devices Technical Support
The Devices section is dedicated to providing technical support to members who experience problems or require help with non-computer related electronics, like game consoles, mobile phones, televisions etc.

Posting Etiquette
When posting a new question, please enter a subject title which is descriptive of the problem or question that you have. For example, do not write something like "I need Help!!", instead write "Red ring of death on Xbox 360". These descriptive titles will allow people to help you better by knowing the specific problem that you are having.

Members Giving Support
Whilst we welcome any member to offer their support in the forums, we ask that you refrain from posting unless you have some particular knowledge or certain abilities in the area concerned. No useless answers or 'unrelated' guesswork. Genuine attempts at support are needed and we also understand that no one is correct all the time.

No Replies For 2 Days
Here on GeekPolice, we always try to answer your questions and get to your problem as fast as we can with solid advice. You can expect to get a response or answer from a staff on the very day you post the question. If your topic has not been replied to within 2 days or 48 hours, we might have missed it out. Reply to your topic saying "bump".

Thank you!

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

Doctor Inferno
The GeekPolice

The GeekPolice

Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium and Ultimate X64

View user profile http://twitter.com/GeekPolice

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum