I have a dark blue screen that says warning your computer has been infected by spyware...etc on the desktop. I cannot access command prompt or any other applications. It will not allow me to reboot in safe mode. Please help me. I cant even download and antivirus protection on my computer. After about five minutes on the internet the desktop font changes, it closes me out, and the computer freezes.
Please download the current version of HijackThis from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Double click and run the installer.
- It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
- After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
- Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.
- Posts : 34916
Joined : 2008-08-03
OS : XP SP3 Media Centre
Points : 245069
# Likes : 1
Please download Ice Sword from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
- Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
- Then look in the left hand bottom of the program and press "Registry"
- When the registry list opens, drag the line between the two windows so you can see which registry hive you need.
- Next, open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and navigate to the following key:
- Now look in the right side pane for two run values that are just random numbers.
- Once you have found the value(s), right click it and press "Delete"
- Okay the prompt and close IceSword.
- Posts : 2685
Joined : 2009-05-05
OS : Windows Xp Sp3
Points : 31483
# Likes : 0
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum