Page 1 of 1
I have a dark blue screen that says warning your computer has been infected by spyware...etc on the desktop. I cannot access command prompt or any other applications. It will not allow me to reboot in safe mode. Please help me. I cant even download and antivirus protection on my computer. After about five minutes on the internet the desktop font changes, it closes me out, and the computer freezes.
- BelahzurSite Admin
OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Posts : 34948
Rubies : 218160
Likes : 18
Please download the current version of HijackThis from HERE
- Double click and run the installer.
- It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
- After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
- Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.
Site Admin / Security Administrator
[Prework] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.
It will not allow me to download this.
- OriginTech Colleague
OS : Windows Xp Sp3
Posts : 2684
Rubies : 6976
Likes : 0
Please download Ice Sword from HERE
- Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
- Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
- Then look in the left hand bottom of the program and press "Registry"
- When the registry list opens, drag the line between the two windows so you can see which registry hive you need.
- Next, open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and navigate to the following key:
- Now look in the right side pane for two run values that are just random numbers.
- Once you have found the value(s), right click it and press "Delete"
- Okay the prompt and close IceSword.
While my help is always free, please consider donating to keep this site alive: Donate
it says i have no permission to access. the site is forbidden.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum