GeekPolice
Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

From "wow" to "whoa" - we're teaching practical technology and helping others with tech support. Join our family here!

You are viewing the forum as a "Guest" which doesn't give you member privileges to ask questions or post comments.

Take 30 seconds to register or log in below and unlock the limitations of this website to discover new computer knowledge!

System Security 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

System Security 2009

Post by Zier on Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:44 am

Of course, this one seems very popular. A friend of mine was using stumble... which randomly associates web sites based on a search. Sounds like a horrible idea. Whatever she did, she totally boned this computer. I'm unable to open any files, programs, or exe files. I've seen many other related posts. Seems like this damn thing is terrorizing everybody through various sites. I usually have no problems bypassing these things and rooting them out. This one is proving to be quite annoying. I've got the computer booted in safe mode with networking at the moment, and need to get some of these programs installed to run to root this out of the system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zier
Beginner
Beginner

# Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: System Security 2009

Post by Belahzur on Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Please download Hijack This via this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Run it and do a system scan with logfile.
Copy and paste the log back here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

# Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top