bit concerned about a hijackthis log, well a bit of it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bit concerned about a hijackthis log, well a bit of it

Post by megatails5 on 27th June 2009, 7:53 am

O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O15 - Trusted Zone: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {149E45D8-163E-4189-86FC-45022AB2B6C9} (SpinTop DRM Control) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O16 - DPF: {CC450D71-CC90-424C-8638-1F2DBAC87A54} (ArmHelper Control) - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
O18 - Protocol: sacore - {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\SITEAD~1\mcieplg.dll
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - ALWIL Software - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Labs Licensing Service - Creative Labs - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrA - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
O23 - Service: PnkBstrB - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrB.exe

i am concerned about the last 2,as i have no idea what they are, and also the first one `gopher prefix`. Please tell me what they are, i am aware system security is killing people and you have more important things to deal with, but i cant be too sure now...

megatails5
Senior
Senior

Posts Posts : 228
Joined Joined : 2009-03-16
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : Windows Vista 64bit
Protection Protection : Malwarebytes, Windows Security Essentials
Points Points : 28900
# Likes # Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bit concerned about a hijackthis log, well a bit of it

Post by Belahzur on 27th June 2009, 5:31 pm

The 013 is something that comes with Vista, nothing be to concerned about.

The last two are related to Punk Buster.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

Posts Posts : 34918
Joined Joined : 2008-08-03
Gender Gender : Male
OS OS : 7 Home Premium x64
Points Points : 245111
# Likes # Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top