GeekPolice
Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

From "wow" to "whoa" - we're teaching practical technology and helping others with tech support. Join our family here!

You are viewing the forum as a "Guest" which doesn't give you member privileges to ask questions or post comments.

Take 30 seconds to register or log in below and unlock the limitations of this website to discover new computer knowledge!

have system security cant do anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down

have system security cant do anything

Post by jrichber on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Ok turned on my computer today and this system security virus is on it. I cant do safe mode cant open any .exe files to install new programs like the hijack this ect...

Have tried many different things from this website and many others but being as how i cannot open my tskmgr or regedit not much has helped me.

Is my only hope a reformat?

Please help!!

jrichber
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: have system security cant do anything

Post by Doctor Inferno on Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:19 am

Hello,

Download HijackThis from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Run it and select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

Please be a GeekPolice fan on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have we helped you? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

Doctor Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top