Posts : 1
OS : xp
Rubies : 27693
Likes : 0
i got a virus or spyware system security on my computer it wont let me open anything except the internet it wont let me run any anit virus programs not even the malware removal programs i dont understand how to manually remove it so i dont know what to do. my computer keeps turning off and going to a blue screen saying to go to safe mode but it wont let me it wont even let me run the task manager. what do i do?!?!?!!?! Britt
Posts : 2684
OS : Windows Xp Sp3
Rubies : 31942
Likes : 0
Please download Ice Sword from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
- Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
- Then look in the left hand bottom of the program and press "Registry"
- When the registry list opens, drag the line between the two windows so you can see which registry hive you need.
- Next, open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and navigate to the following key:
- Once you find that key, right click the key and press "Delete"
- Okay the prompt and close IceSword.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum