GeekPolice
Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

From "wow" to "whoa" - we're teaching practical technology and helping others with tech support. Join our family here!

You are viewing the forum as a "Guest" which doesn't give you member privileges to ask questions or post comments.

Take 30 seconds to register or log in below and unlock the limitations of this website to discover new computer knowledge!

Virus Removal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Virus Removal

Post by Sergio Pando on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Help me yesterday i started getting all these adds from system security. It blocks evrything from opening it say WARNING! application cannot be executed. The file TPSrv.exe is infected. I tried uninstalling it but after I removed it from Program Files it still appears in the lower left hand corner of my computer Can YOU HELP ME unistall it PLEASE!!! HELP

Sergio Pando
Beginner
Beginner

# Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Virus Removal

Post by Belahzur on Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Please download the current version of HijackThis from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Double click and run the installer.
  • It will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\hijackthis.exe
  • After installing, you should get the user agreement, press accept and Hijack This will run.
  • Select Do a system scan and save a log file. This will open a notepad file of everything Hijack This found, copy and paste it back here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Please PM me if I fail to respond within 24hrs.

Belahzur
Administrator
Administrator

# Likes : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top