GeekPolice
Welcome to GeekPolice.net!

From "wow" to "whoa" - we're teaching practical technology and helping others with tech support. Join our family here!

You are viewing the forum as a "Guest" which doesn't give you member privileges to ask questions or post comments.

Take 30 seconds to register or log in below and unlock the limitations of this website to discover new computer knowledge!

Thank you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank you!

Post by taffy_miller on Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 pm

I just wanted to tell you how thrilled we all are to have found this site. I am planning to donate something. You have helped me twice on my computer, and yesterday I got my son to sign up (coldpoptart), as he also has a computer and will be taking it to college next month. I wanted to show him your site and we downloaded hijackthis and malware protection from your site. Then, the neighbor was saying her computer was really slow and I went over and got her signed up (kathyandjoe), downloaded that stuff on her computer, and she sent you a message, or, I guess, I sent you a message for her. She cannot believe how fast her computer is going! I will keep mentioning you to people when I can. I'm a visiting nurse and I see a LOT of people in our area. Thanks again, you all must have put an infinite amount of time and thought into this site.

taffy_miller
Intermediate
Intermediate

# Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you!

Post by Doctor Inferno on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Thank you for your feedback.

Indeed our team is putting in a lot of effort to make this site possible in the first place, and it is your valuable opinion and effort to help us promote the site make us keep on, keeping on!

Cheers Mate

Please be a GeekPolice fan on Facebook!

Have we helped you? Help us! | Doctor by day, ninja by night.

Doctor Inferno
Administrator
Administrator

# Likes : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank you!

Post by Sir $wat on Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 am

Thanks!

Sir $wat
Top Dog
Top Dog