Posts : 1
OS : xp
Rubies : 27773
Likes : 0
System security has infected my pc. It won't let me open task manager, system restore and most everything else. What can I do
Posts : 2684
OS : Windows Xp Sp3
Rubies : 31952
Likes : 0
Please download Ice Sword from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Download the zip to your desktop and extract it.
- Open the Ice Sword folder and then launch IceSword.exe.
- Then look in the left hand bottom of the program and press "Registry"
- When the registry list opens, drag the line between the two windows so you can see which registry hive you need.
- Next, open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and navigate to the following key:
- Now look in the right side pane for two run values that are just random numbers.
- Once you have found the value(s), right click it and press "Delete"
- Okay the prompt and close IceSword.
Create an account or log in to leave a reply
You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum