IOTransfer Review + Giveawayby Dr Jay
June 26, 2017
Using iTunes has been awful for some, and other solutions have been desired. There is one solution that has been created that helps bridge the gap, and provides an interface to transfer media from PC/Mac to iPhone/iOS devices.
IOTransfer, iPhone Transfer software, a product by IOTransfer Studios with cooperation from IObit, is a new tool to help as a solution. On their about page, we read, "In January 2017, IOTransfer Studio established a stategy relationship with the famous software company IObit. The company commits itself to keeping improving the iPhone Manager iTunes alternative tool, and offering better services, solving cumbersome file transfer and management issues between iOS devices and PCs."
“iTunes really bothers many Apple users, and they’re continuously searching for an alternative to iTunes to organize and manage their iOS devices and their files in an easier way,” said Nicole, the Marketing Director of IOTransfer, “1-click file transfers, that’s what IOTransfer guarantees. It satisfies users’ needs accurately.”
Within three modes, you can sync to iPhone, sync to iTunes, or sync to PC/Mac.
- Easy to use software Immediately you have an easy to install program, and it starts up quickly with a clean, simple interface. But, don’t let that fool you… This powerhouse is definitely ready to accept your commands to begin file transfer.
- Effective and easy 1-click transfers!
- Works well on Windows PCs and Macs with excellent documentation and support.
- Trial version has many limitations; upgrading will bring better transfer speeds and power.
- Requires iTunes to function properly–which may be a downfall to some that just want to be rid of iTunes altogether. But still, this product is fast.
FEATURES When everything is going well–that is, you have iTunes installed and the device connected, you will see the main interface:
See your music files and have easy access overall:
Even your video files have easy access:
Your photos are easier to manage (transfer iPhone photo):
Simply organize apps:
Podcasts are better handled:
Deal with iBooks:
What about voice memos? Now:
GIVEAWAY GeekPolice and IOTransfer have partnered to bring you this review and giveaway. This is exclusive to this site only, and we would like you to be involved!
First 1,000 users have a free 6-month license: 1B169-1AF81-34F6D-5E2B1